Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 35. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Thank you very much everyone for the discussion. We will try to answer all questions and clarify all incomprehensible in the very near future.

PS. All interested - join the discord invite bounty campaign!

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
It is necessary to interest freelancers so that they take advantage of this platform and then the platform will become popular and in demand. The team has a lot of work on PR and advertising their PACT platform.
To advertise the project you need to attract the freelancers themselves. They will do their job best and then the project will succeed.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.

this project already has a very powerful marketing plan. and I see the perspectives of this concept. I think the project will be successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.
Activity: 252
The project itself looks very bright, I would recommend to study it better, perhaps, the prospects are great.

Quite possible. If all that the team promises will be implemented, then this project may well become a popular Internet service.
Activity: 234
The platform from project PACT should speed up and make it easier for freelancers to find partners. And then it will be profitable for people to use this service. Good luck to the developers of project PACT!
Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Activity: 126
this venture intended to take care of leaving issues of outsourcing administration , and it is a decentralized stage for consultants . I need to become familiar with this undertaking .
The platform from project PACT should speed up and make it easier for freelancers to find partners. And then it will be profitable for people to use this service. Good luck to the developers of project PACT!
Activity: 238
this venture intended to take care of leaving issues of outsourcing administration , and it is a decentralized stage for consultants . I need to become familiar with this undertaking .
In fact, the project is not as easy as it seems, I think we have a lot of surprises ahead.
Activity: 182
Did anyone use this exchanger or is it still at the development stage? I want to know
Are you talking about Crypto-Bridge? This exchange has been functioning for quite some time. This is a fairly well-known and popular decentralized exchange. After an unpleasant story that happened to Cryptopia in January - this exchange of Crypto-Bridge has become mega popular among start-up projects.
Activity: 182
Does the team have plans to enter other exchanges? If so, which ones?
Good question. It seems to me that without a listing PACT coin on new top exchanges, it will be difficult to obtain substantial trading volumes.
guys, I know that the team of this project is planning to listing PACT token on the Binance and Okex exchanges.
Activity: 364
Does the team have plans to enter other exchanges? If so, which ones?
Good question. It seems to me that without a listing PACT coin on new top exchanges, it will be difficult to obtain substantial trading volumes.
Activity: 168
Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
It is necessary to interest freelancers so that they take advantage of this platform and then the platform will become popular and in demand. The team has a lot of work on PR and advertising their PACT platform.
Activity: 168

There will simply be a level of security and transaction speed at a good level, why not, something new will be for people

Blockchain technology is perfect for projects of this kind, the speed of transactions is very important in this case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The presentation of the project itself is pretty good !!! What are you planning to do in the next stage !?
Activity: 122
blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development
I also think it's a good idea to link freelance to blockchain.

There will simply be a level of security and transaction speed at a good level, why not, something new will be for people
Does other freelance exchanges have a low transaction rate? I work, for many - money always comes without delay.
Activity: 84
Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.

Competition is high in all areas. You just need to be a professional and constantly evolve. And then no competition is terrible, on the contrary, moving forward.
Activity: 238
blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development

Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.

I have already seen several cryptocurrency projects that wanted to create a freelancing exchange. but no one succeeded.
let's hope that the developers will be able to launch this project to work with freelancers, then it will be the first and very popular
Good advertising and a ready-made project for freelancing should enjoy their popularity among these people, but no one really knows how it will be
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: