Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 36. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.

In short, you will provide a service, and people could later decide if the project is good or not once they have the feel of the platform. They keyword here is "once", what shall be ones reference to buy your initial MN or coins if they have yet to feel the platform?

My impression here - once they sold all their 10MNs, which is about 7.5 btc, their progress updates will slow down. Most of these mn-related projects have the ultimate aim of selling their coins, listing in exchanges and then slowly, their value decline.

Good luck to all MN buyers! Keep in mind about the general trend of MN projects before you buy one. Very few can sustain their market. Just sayin'...
Everyone understands this, but everyone decides for himself whether he should buy tokens, as an experiment is possible, but I personally keep track of everything and draw conclusions
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.

In short, you will provide a service, and people could later decide if the project is good or not once they have the feel of the platform. They keyword here is "once", what shall be ones reference to buy your initial MN or coins if they have yet to feel the platform?

My impression here - once they sold all their 10MNs, which is about 7.5 btc, their progress updates will slow down. Most of these mn-related projects have the ultimate aim of selling their coins, listing in exchanges and then slowly, their value decline.

Good luck to all MN buyers! Keep in mind about the general trend of MN projects before you buy one. Very few can sustain their market. Just sayin'...
blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development
Most of all, I’m waiting for the beta project platform so that you can see how the project looks in your account, and freelancing is very popular
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development
Activity: 168
Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
However, I saw some projects aim at the freelancing market, and failed.
Now it is difficult to compete with these projects, because now there are a lot of freelancing exchanges, but here the feature will be that there is a blockchain system
Do you think this makes sense?
What advantages can blockchain provide for freelance exchanges?
Activity: 112
Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
Now it is difficult to compete with these projects, because now there are a lot of freelancing exchanges, but here the feature will be that there is a blockchain system
Activity: 308
Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.

I have already seen several cryptocurrency projects that wanted to create a freelancing exchange. but no one succeeded.
let's hope that the developers will be able to launch this project to work with freelancers, then it will be the first and very popular
Activity: 140
Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.

I have already seen several cryptocurrency projects that wanted to create a freelancing exchange. but no one succeeded.
Merit: 2
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
On what date is the Launch of the beta version of the platform Testing of the platform planned?

That is, this PACT project is not just a coin for settlements between freelancers, but a whole decentralized platform for customers and performers? Sounds cool!
Now there are a lot of people who work at home through a freelance exchange, if this platform can fully realize itself, then another great service for people will be added.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
On what date is the Launch of the beta version of the platform Testing of the platform planned?

I think that the official social threads will definitely be the announcement of this news. So that anyone can help the project and participate in beta testing.
Must make a report and there people will send information about bugs and some improvements of the platform
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

I think that the official social threads will definitely be the announcement of this news. So that anyone can help the project and participate in beta testing.
Activity: 224
Activity: 84
In today's reality, the marketing component is a priority in relation to the technical part of projects. Therefore, success depends more on the idea of the project and not on how this idea will be implemented.
Activity: 126

The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
It can be concluded that in an ever-growing market it is very difficult to lose your money, even if you do not invest in a very successful project.
Activity: 210
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
Pages:
Jump to: