Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 37. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing
Activity: 126
The PACT coin project claimed masternodes. I would like to know the source code of which project was used to create the PACT code?
Activity: 182
It seems to me that for the start of the project it is important to have the opportunity to buy or sell coins... Crypto-Bridge is ideal for these purposes. This is a very popular exchange.
Did anyone use this exchanger or is it still at the development stage? I want to know
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Work in Blockchain technical development
ICO Consultant/Advisor with an extensive knowledge of blockchain, and subject matter knowledge of ICO
We help IT startups through acceleration and incubation programs.
Chimera Capital Blockchain Team is available for Blockchain based projects, ICO and consultancy services.

Increase number of ICO team (more than 10 member avaiable to support and join your ICO team)
Whitepaper analysis
Data analsysis of the product and website.
Analyze the market and define ICO target
Token price and distribution analysis.
Oversea costitution company by third party services
Marketing campaign
Community grow.

i've 24 point on icobench, we work with virtual venture capital
Activity: 210
I would like to see the team !!! But nowhere found information. Give me a link!
And where is the truth about the team? I would like to know who the people who develop this project are and what other projects did they take part in?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I would like to see the team !!! But nowhere found information. Give me a link!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It seems to me that for the start of the project it is important to have the opportunity to buy or sell coins... Crypto-Bridge is ideal for these purposes. This is a very popular exchange.
Activity: 234
Is the PACT coin already trading on a Crypto-Bridge exchange? It's great! I like this exchange! I plan to buy these coins.
Does the team have plans to enter other exchanges? If so, which ones?
Activity: 98
Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?
I am also interested in the question - what are the advantages for freelancers of using this PACT coin and not paying PayPal or any other cryptocurrency?
Activity: 171
Is the PACT coin already trading on a Crypto-Bridge exchange? It's great! I like this exchange! I plan to buy these coins.
We can safely say that the extra support from investors will not hurt the project:)

Any project support investors will not be superfluous, especially new projects Cool
Activity: 182
We can safely say that the extra support from investors will not hurt the project:)
Activity: 252
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.
Activity: 84
"The project is designed to solve existing problems of freelancing services and bring freelancing to a new level of development." Tell me what the main problems will help to solve the project and how?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
Activity: 140
The project itself looks very bright, I would recommend to study it better, perhaps, the prospects are great.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.
Can we find out when the platform will be launched? The project looks good! Premine is not big! It is also good that CB is already paid!It will be good if we see the platform!

We are working to launch PACT/WORKS platform before entering the first exchange.

And my questions about what'll appeal and persuade initial buyers to buy your MN?

And what about your strength against this forum's service offering subboard?
Activity: 50

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
Can we find out when the platform will be launched? The project looks good! Premine is not big! It is also good that CB is already paid!It will be good if we see the platform!

We are working to launch PACT/WORKS platform before entering the first exchange.
We will wait for the announcement of the platform!
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: