Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 38. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2
What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.
Can we find out when the platform will be launched? The project looks good! Premine is not big! It is also good that CB is already paid!It will be good if we see the platform!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account

In short, you will provide a service, and people could later decide if the project is good or not once they have the feel of the platform. They keyword here is "once", what shall be ones reference to buy your initial MN or coins if they have yet to feel the platform?
Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Activity: 50
If you give 5k PACT I will launch the master node of your coin

PGaH7QxBLFZtxGu8JKMEK446gXhyoiGeDj

Grin Grin Grin

Well, the developer is looking for suckers on his coin .. let him think how to develop it ..

Do you have any substantive questions?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Grin Grin Grin

Well, the developer is looking for suckers on his coin .. let him think how to develop it ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: