Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 44. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
So you trade on yobit at the moment?
Thought the devs said we shouldn't  Huh
You shouldn't trade if you think it's Sono, because it's not. But Altcom is still there)
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
https://prnt.sc/ig23ok
I have some coins in the SONO wallet, but wallet is not staking from 10.02. There is 1 or 2 connections. Early it was ~0.5 coins per day by staking. What can i do to fix it?

I think I had a similar problem. Adding nodes helped, as I mentioned in this reply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29883091.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Old chain is dead or not?

Is it  possible a fork?

Old altcommunity-com and new Solo?
Is a possible way?
Old is more alive than ever now, even has more hashrate sometimes) Because it's tradeable and is profitable to mine.

So you trade on yobit at the moment?
Thought the devs said we shouldn't  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://prnt.sc/ig23ok
I have some coins in the SONO wallet, but wallet is not staking from 10.02. There is 1 or 2 connections. Early it was ~0.5 coins per day by staking. What can i do to fix it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Is it  possible a fork?

Is a possible way?
Old is more alive than ever now, even has more hashrate sometimes) Because it's tradeable and is profitable to mine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Personally, I think the devs are doing a really bad job and have gone into hiding.

If your coins are on the wrong chain in an exchange, this is a high-priority task to fix it. People might not be aware of this thread and buy on Yobit - or, if it ever comes back, on coinsmarkets which might also be on the wrong chain - and see their coins simply vanish once the chains merge.

After the hard-fork disaster, I am not sure I still will keep my coins, even if they are on the right chain. My trust in the developers is shattered, I must say. 

Yep. i'm with you dude. As i told developer in the discord channel but it seemed that so many guys backed him up lol. He even did not appear in the bitcointalk thread recently. So how come investors can trust them and their project. I really don't want to argue this matters time to time. But I think that is the worst experience in my life.
As soon as they fix everything i will sell all coins no matter what. As i'm really fed up with this project.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Personally, I think the devs are doing a really bad job and have gone into hiding.

If your coins are on the wrong chain in an exchange, this is a high-priority task to fix it. People might not be aware of this thread and buy on Yobit - or, if it ever comes back, on coinsmarkets which might also be on the wrong chain - and see their coins simply vanish once the chains merge.

After the hard-fork disaster, I am not sure I still will keep my coins, even if they are on the right chain. My trust in the developers is shattered, I must say. 

Well, its up to you if you want to stay or leave the community once we have restored the Yobit Exchange.
But as of now, we are working hard on the fix and will be testing our new setup over the next 4 days.

If we can confirm everything works after that.. Then we should be good and be able to move forward.

We will deliver a fully detailed update and we are thinking of doing a live Q&A on our Discord where our community can ask the team anything they want to.
We will try to answer everything to the best of our ability.
Activity: 252

Is it  possible a fork?

Is a possible way?
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
for Christ's sake devs list on cryptopia already, if you believe in your project, you had something great before and now NO EXCHANGE, to give value...
Activity: 336
dear community , i have some token on yobit. what do i do ?

Nothing, just wait. Some news clarifying the situation are expected today.
Activity: 308
dear community , i have some token on yobit. what do i do ?

Activity: 378
Why is the price of SONO on Yobit increasing?  I thought those tokens were potentially worthless since Yobit is on the old chain.
Maybe people are speculating on Yobit to fix the problem? If Yobit would somehow manage to respond and get there wallet on the right chain it would be very interesting to buy some at the current price.

to clarify, you are suggesting that,
 yoBit fixes the problem... and then all the altcom coins on the wrong chain get converted to sono on the correct chain..  and then since the altcom was bought at a very low price... it will go be worth a lot more once sono is working..

Also what do we think Sono will be worth say a month after all these technical issues will be sorted out?
Ok, it was not my intention to suggest that Yobit will fix the problem. In fact, personally I think Yobit doesn't care about fixing anything. So I am not someone that speculates by trading on Yobit and I don't advise people to do that.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why is the price of SONO on Yobit increasing?  I thought those tokens were potentially worthless since Yobit is on the old chain.
Maybe people are speculating on Yobit to fix the problem? If Yobit would somehow manage to respond and get there wallet on the right chain it would be very interesting to buy some at the current price.

to clarify, you are suggesting that,
 yoBit fixes the problem... and then all the altcom coins on the wrong chain get converted to sono on the correct chain..  and then since the altcom was bought at a very low price... it will go be worth a lot more once sono is working..

Also what do we think Sono will be worth say a month after all these technical issues will be sorted out?
Activity: 378
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I am wondering this too
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
so where are you meant to buy this coin now?

Nowhere. You cannot buy it, you cannot sell it, you cannot do anything except holding and staking. That chain split was a disaster. We can only hope that the developers will issue an update, but I fear that the image of this project may be ruined.

Just a bump in the road, the current goal is to release an update that gives the community all the details they need for the very near future of what will happen.

Spoiler alert: We won't be quitting anytime soon. Big stuff is happening..
I have some coins in ALTCOM wallet, can them still be used? Can I transfer them to new upcoming version of SONO wallet, Dev?

How to update to SONO from ALTCOM.
1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
4. Delete Appdata folder with ALTCOM. (Remember to save that wallet.dat file)
5. Open new SONO QT.
6. Delete new SONO wallet.dat and put in old ALTCOM wallet.dat.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
I experienced the same behaviour that's why I wanted to know if it's normal like this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Got a question regarding the staking.
Doesn't it make any difference if i stake everyday, once a week / month ?
Is the return always the same?

e.g. 2 per day or 14 once a week

It should be the same, I've tried it once to stake after a week and got approx the same amount as if i have staked every day.
Pages:
Jump to: