Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 47. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
The price is now less than 1$  Shocked unbelievable why dev don't list on other exchange , We all don't want Yobit

Even though I am not happy with the current situation, I understand. They don't want to list on another exchange because there is work to be done to fix all bugs in the wallet. If they listed and there was another chain split, they would have to fix wallet and exchange as well. I hope those fixes come very soon...
Give devs more time to fix and don't put huge pressure on them. This is unexpected chainsplit. Hope that everything will work fine soon.

No huge pressure, just hopes. But as a developer myself I know this should be fixed as soon as possible. With proper testing of course.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
The price is now less than 1$  Shocked unbelievable why dev don't list on other exchange , We all don't want Yobit

Even though I am not happy with the current situation, I understand. They don't want to list on another exchange because there is work to be done to fix all bugs in the wallet. If they listed and there was another chain split, they would have to fix wallet and exchange as well. I hope those fixes come very soon...
Give devs more time to fix and don't put huge pressure on them. This is unexpected chainsplit. Hope that everything will work fine soon.

Activity: 630
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
yobit is still wrong chain?, cant get the less of coin to build a MN ,
nowadays maybe staking is better  Sad Sad Sad
I am still staking my coins with ALTCOM wallet. Is it safe? Or should I move the coins to new wallet.

No, it's not safe, ALTCOM wallet is on the old chain. As far as I understand, everything staked after block 192500 will disappear after transfer.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
If your looking for another exchange to list on, may i suggest CryptoBridge?
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
can someone please send an updated list of nodes to add for more connections please.
thanks in advance

Goto http://sonoexplorer.com/network and add the nodes showing 'SONO:1.2.0.1'
what would be the full format for adding these nodes?
Activity: 42
can someone please send an updated list of nodes to add for more connections please.
thanks in advance

Goto http://sonoexplorer.com/network and add the nodes showing 'SONO:1.2.0.1'
Activity: 105
There is such a coin of NEUTRON, they paid a very long time for updating the purse on YOBIT 5BTC. But they did not update it.

YOBIT swindlers!

Here about this it is written: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323468.1260
Need another exchange.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
We have a single plan that is set to work already.
A detailed update that gives information about everything that has happened since we started to have these issues will be released.

No details will be left in the dark.

We warned users not to buy coins on Yobit, and from what we know, they are on the wrong chain.
If you continued to ignore our warnings and trade on Yobit, then its possible you might have coins that hold no value.

There is no way of knowing what coins are real and which aren't on Yobit.
Not until we have the new update ready and paid them to update to save user funds.

Glad to hear positive news from you mate. This will be one expensive lesson learned but it is nice to see your care about every single Altcom/Sonos user. After all this ends, Yobit wont see me anytime soon.

Its a kind of "Ransom" situation we have currently.
As we have to pay them to update to the newest wallet that we will release.

After that, a total ban will be put in when it comes to trading on Yobit.
But all the details will be in the update.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
A detailed update that gives information about everything that has happened since we started to have these issues will be released.

We warned users not to buy coins on Yobit, and from what we know, they are on the wrong chain.
If you continued to ignore our warnings and trade on Yobit, then its possible you might have coins that hold no value.

Not until we have the new update ready and paid them to update to save user funds.

Glad to hear positive news from you mate. This will be one expensive lesson learned but it is nice to see your care about every single Altcom/Sonos user. After all this ends, Yobit wont see me anytime soon.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Where are thise times when Altcom was worth 20 Smiley As I'm not on official discord channel, are there any news about Yobit update ? From reading here I see everything is the same. Maybe some new exchange would be easiest way to continue our work here. Do you devs have any A, B or C plan with all this situation? I was always followed by: don't invest what you cant afford to lose, but in this case we all might lose  our stacks on Yobit..
For some reason, with this coin, there are always some misunderstandings. As soon as the coin grows, I'll sell it. Constant new chains, I've never seen anything like this before

If it grows. I've been watching this coin for months, I participated in most airdrops and the latter signature campaign, and I still hold most of the coins I got. It was a promising one, but now it is completely broken. No exchange, the new wallet randomly stops staking. I regret that I did not sell everything before the fork.

P.S. SONO 1.2.0.1 completely stopped staking, no matter how long I wait or how many times I restart it. "Not staking".

I am not happy with the current status as well. But 1.2.0.1 version staking works fine for me, althought it got split into 4 chunks, I get stakes every day. But i had everything deleted (except wallet.dat) and resynced the chain, maybe it helped, don't know. Just to let you know it works for someone.

I did the same (complete resync) and initially it worked (3 chunks in a row), but now it invariably writes "Not staking" after syncing and unlocking the wallet. Maybe I have to update the list of nodes...

I have no SONO.conf and currently I have 5 connections on 1 wallet, 11 connections on the other one in different network.
thanks in advance

My active peers using getpeerinfo, all peers using 1.2.0.1 version:
45.76.10.249:29855
5.45.97.44:29855
80.209.229.174:50000
46.101.74.207:57155
107.175.59.51:8801
93.153.100.106:9997
107.173.26.171:8801
45.77.65.155:36752
80.211.190.29:29855
107.191.46.188:9999
5.149.213.34:17170
For some reason, with this coin, there are always some misunderstandings. As soon as the coin grows, I'll sell it. Constant new chains, I've never seen anything like this before

If it grows. I've been watching this coin for months, I participated in most airdrops and the latter signature campaign, and I still hold most of the coins I got. It was a promising one, but now it is completely broken. No exchange, the new wallet randomly stops staking. I regret that I did not sell everything before the fork.

P.S. SONO 1.2.0.1 completely stopped staking, no matter how long I wait or how many times I restart it. "Not staking".

I am not happy with the current status as well. But 1.2.0.1 version staking works fine for me, althought it got split into 4 chunks, I get stakes every day. But i had everything deleted (except wallet.dat) and resynced the chain, maybe it helped, don't know. Just to let you know it works for someone.

I did the same (complete resync) and initially it worked (3 chunks in a row), but now it invariably writes "Not staking" after syncing and unlocking the wallet. Maybe I have to update the list of nodes...

I have the amount left in the ALTCOM on yobit. Will they be transformed into a SONO or is it a loss?

I have the same question too. I sold a few coins there and placed orders to rebuy which, unfortunately, got executed after the split and now I have a bunch of now useless coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
yobit is still wrong chain?, cant get the less of coin to build a MN ,
nowadays maybe staking is better  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Then it's a good thing that a final update will come very soon.
(Within 10 days)

We have sadly had a lot of issues throughout time, but at no point have we thought of abandoning this project.
The community has helped us fund this project, and when we sold the 3000 SONO the exchange was finalized and will be ready within 6 months.

If you wish to sell your coins, feel free to do so.
Just remember not to try and sell them on Yobit, wait for our update and then do whatever you want.
Thanks for the answer, this strengthens the faith in the project. I have the amount left in the ALTCOM on yobit. Will they be transformed into a SONO or is it a loss?
Pages:
Jump to: