Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 46. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I'm really pissed off. Why don't devs use the same name ALT COM , why you branding for what ?? now I can't even trade on Yobit. Your faults , look at your twitter channel now.
There is very little communication . I don't need SONO

I have the same thought. Devs forgot to communicate regularly with investors that is the most important thing. And they don't want to list SONO on some exchanges. Some kinds of ignorant devs . Are they
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'm really pissed off. Why don't devs use the same name ALT COM , why you branding for what ?? now I can't even trade on Yobit. Your faults , look at your twitter channel now.
There is very little communication . I don't need SONO
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have some SONO coins by joining ALTCOM sig campaign before. And I haven't sold yet, because I still belive in the potent of project. It seems like that there are lots of fudders or cheaters (as someone has mentioned above), which makes the prestige of SONO affected. I just only say it is a good time to get the good coin with cheap cost.
Yes, I would also not recommend to sell for this price. Shit happened, but we need only one good news or new exchange and price will moon.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
How can I synchronize my wallet?
Using latest version. Tried to delete blockchain in roaming folder. It doesn't help - stuck on block 84675.
Is there any way to sync wallet? Maybe download latest blockchain as a file?

You should wait for next update (fixed) from devs. I got the same issue.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Using latest version. Tried to delete blockchain in roaming folder. It doesn't help - stuck on block 84675.

sounds like you would have to add some nodes to improve connections
look at the sono block explorer, you will find some nodes there, copy all the IP addresses and put addnode> in front of each IP address when you create a new text file and save it as a configure file. (make sure you save it under ALL FILE TYPES.

good luck bud
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 100
Working on the issues, we should have a fix ready soon and announce the news within the coming week hopefully.
Thank you. Hope that the fix one will be released soon. I have some coins in ALTCOM wallet, what should I do now?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Working on the issues, we should have a fix ready soon and announce the news within the coming week hopefully.
Activity: 69
wish dev can fix these problems with yobit as soon as possible.
Activity: 89
The price is now less than 1$  Shocked unbelievable why dev don't list on other exchange , We all don't want Yobit
Maybe we should start crowdfunding another exchange.

Have the PoS rewards been reduced during the masternode launch?
It will probably be reduced as most of masternodes coins does.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
I have some SONO coins by joining ALTCOM sig campaign before. And I haven't sold yet, because I still belive in the potent of project. It seems like that there are lots of fudders or cheaters (as someone has mentioned above), which makes the prestige of SONO affected. I just only say it is a good time to get the good coin with cheap cost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
My active peers using getpeerinfo, all peers using 1.2.0.1 version:
45.76.10.249:29855
5.45.97.44:29855
80.209.229.174:50000
46.101.74.207:57155
107.175.59.51:8801
93.153.100.106:9997
107.173.26.171:8801
45.77.65.155:36752
80.211.190.29:29855
107.191.46.188:9999
5.149.213.34:17170

Thanks, with this list my wallet resumed staking.
Activity: 3
It is very likely that they are in the wrong chain. Just use the wallet.dat in combination with the old altcom-qt wallet and your coins should be there. If I were you, I would send them back from there to Yobit, and sell them there as soon as possible.
Thank you so much! That helped. I do not want to sell for 1/30 of the maximum cost, there is no point. I hope there will be another option.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
As said before, we are working on a fix that will make it possible to release all real coins from Yobit to our users.
When this update is released to the public and we have paid the ransom that Yobit has set, then we will ask all users to pull all coins from Yobit back to a local wallet.

The update is less than 10 days away, we are doing everything we can to get things back on track.

It's a sad situation currently, but it would be a waste for our loyal users to abandon this project in its current state.

Make sure to join our Discord server to be updated daily on the situation Smiley

Join here: https://discord.gg/BBr5NRk
Activity: 46
It is very likely that they are in the wrong chain. Just use the wallet.dat in combination with the old altcom-qt wallet and your coins should be there. If I were you, I would send them back from there to Yobit, and sell them there as soon as possible.
Activity: 3
Are you kidding me? The first page says "DONT USE YOBIT". I withdrew all the coins from yobit to the downloaded wallet and they were gone! Dev where is my money?!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
yobit is still wrong chain?, cant get the less of coin to build a MN ,
nowadays maybe staking is better  Sad Sad Sad
I am still staking my coins with ALTCOM wallet. Is it safe? Or should I move the coins to new wallet.

No, it's not safe, ALTCOM wallet is on the old chain. As far as I understand, everything staked after block 192500 will disappear after transfer.

I don't understand?   We are not supposed to withdraw our coins from yoBit because we will lose them?  and we are not supposed to leave our coins in yoBit because they will disappear...?

So then what are we supposed to do?
Can we hope that Yobit will fix that problem at leat? I always hated Yobit, but now they have hit the bull's eye!

A lil bit more communication by the dev would be very helpful.
Activity: 13
yobit is still wrong chain?, cant get the less of coin to build a MN ,
nowadays maybe staking is better  Sad Sad Sad
I am still staking my coins with ALTCOM wallet. Is it safe? Or should I move the coins to new wallet.

No, it's not safe, ALTCOM wallet is on the old chain. As far as I understand, everything staked after block 192500 will disappear after transfer.

I don't understand?   We are not supposed to withdraw our coins from yoBit because we will lose them?  and we are not supposed to leave our coins in yoBit because they will disappear...?

So then what are we supposed to do?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
The price is now less than 1$  Shocked unbelievable why dev don't list on other exchange , We all don't want Yobit

No, PoS rewards should be lowered in Phase 2 afaik. Not sure if I am right but it should be after block 240 000.

Edit: It's Phase 3, but block number is correct.
Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gYVDTOZK6PgEilHIkq5mPY_BFlb9omgFIDDnju6dZs8/edit
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
The price is now less than 1$  Shocked unbelievable why dev don't list on other exchange , We all don't want Yobit

Pages:
Jump to: