Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 48. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
can someone please send an updated list of nodes to add for more connections please.
thanks in advance
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Then it's a good thing that a final update will come very soon.
(Within 10 days)

We have sadly had a lot of issues throughout time, but at no point have we thought of abandoning this project.
The community has helped us fund this project, and when we sold the 3000 SONO the exchange was finalized and will be ready within 6 months.

If you wish to sell your coins, feel free to do so.
Just remember not to try and sell them on Yobit, wait for our update and then do whatever you want.

Thanks for the update.

But if we want to sell our coins?  How would we do so if there is no exchange ?  Do you know when an exchange will support SONO?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Then it's a good thing that a final update will come very soon.
(Within 10 days)

We have sadly had a lot of issues throughout time, but at no point have we thought of abandoning this project.
The community has helped us fund this project, and when we sold the 3000 SONO the exchange was finalized and will be ready within 6 months.

If you wish to sell your coins, feel free to do so.
Just remember not to try and sell them on Yobit, wait for our update and then do whatever you want.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
For some reason, with this coin, there are always some misunderstandings. As soon as the coin grows, I'll sell it. Constant new chains, I've never seen anything like this before

If it grows. I've been watching this coin for months, I participated in most airdrops and the latter signature campaign, and I still hold most of the coins I got. It was a promising one, but now it is completely broken. No exchange, the new wallet randomly stops staking. I regret that I did not sell everything before the fork.

P.S. SONO 1.2.0.1 completely stopped staking, no matter how long I wait or how many times I restart it. "Not staking".
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
For some reason, with this coin, there are always some misunderstandings. As soon as the coin grows, I'll sell it. Constant new chains, I've never seen anything like this before
Activity: 33
What pool has to do with exchange? Pool is on a right chain, mine and hodl, because you cannot sell those coins on exchange right now.
but I do not have to sell them now for a month and I wonder if they are lost forever. I'm in English language lose, google translate
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
What pool has to do with exchange? Pool is on a right chain, mine and hodl, because you cannot sell those coins on exchange right now.
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
But at the very least they could have mitigated the situation by at least adding a caution on the first page so newcomers aren't deceived.
Seriously, first line in OP says "Do not use Yobit" in red.
So this is a classical fraud.There is no notice on the pool that it is not sent to jobit. I am new and invested in mining and I have 0.I have one question only, which I will know if it is a fraud or not.Do we get coins?Will the dev devise our mined coins to another address or not?It is clear that there is no exchange for this project, it is clear that it is permeated once, it is clear that this is a possible scam.
But clearly answer whether we've lost everything or are not?
I want to answer yes or no???

How much will it cost to run a masternode ? Also any calculations about profit and turnback ? İf any usefull links it will be good.
But at the very least they could have mitigated the situation by at least adding a caution on the first page so newcomers aren't deceived.
So this is a classical fraud.There is no notice on the pool that it is not sent to jobit. I am new and invested in mining and I have 0.I have one question only, which I will know if it is a fraud or not.Do we get coins?Will the dev devise our mined coins to another address or not?It is clear that there is no exchange for this project, it is clear that it is permeated once, it is clear that this is a possible scam.
But clearly answer whether we've lost everything or are not?
I want to answer yes or no???
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Hello DEV!
i got some trouble with Sono Wallet. Sometimes i found him closed... i take him online 24/7 for POS work
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 57
stop sending your coins to yobit, the wallet on yobit are on another chain/fork you might lose your coins.
please read some of the previous pages in this thread.

If it is on an old chain then can't I send it to an old version of the wallet and when my balance shows up upgrade it to the newest version?

I don't understand... There's no other exchanges available other than Yobit, yet when you purchase from them then you're on the wrong chain?
so it can not do that, so somebody goes to the pools see the altcom and mining. It does not look at the first page. Then cancel the wallet on jobit and solve the problem. Where to exchange in general?
Why does not the pulse know that it can not yobit?It turns out that all the miners are deceived?Well, really does not make sense. Do I need to leave my altcom address here or I definitely lost everything because of your first page I did not see a sentence?

From the looks of it... It looks like we're screwed by purchasing on Yobit...

Honestly... This is not the fault of the devs... But at the very least they could have mitigated the situation by at least adding a caution on the first page so newcomers aren't deceived.
stop sending your coins to yobit, the wallet on yobit are on another chain/fork you might lose your coins.

If it is on an old chain then can't I send it to an old version of the wallet and when my balance shows up upgrade it to the newest version?

I don't understand... There's no other exchanges available other than Yobit, yet when you purchase from them then you're on the wrong chain?
so it can not do that, so somebody goes to the pools see the altcom and mining. It does not look at the first page. Then cancel the wallet on jobit and solve the problem. Where to exchange in general?
Why does not the pulse know that it can not yobit?It turns out that all the miners are deceived?Well, really does not make sense. Do I need to leave my altcom address here or I definitely lost everything because of your first page I did not see a sentence?

Hi! Can somebody give me a link to an exchange? Interested investor here... However all exchange links doesn't work... As yobit... No thanks! It's a scam exchange.
Hi guys! Is this project somehow related to this one?

http://sono.money/
It also uses the SONO ticker
nope different coin.
I have sent my ALTCOM to yobit and they are a couple of days on the blockchain.That I have now seen that you have been writing to not go there.I did I leave without them?
Activity: 52
Hi ! Sono is available on LycheeBit.
Old chain is available too (named ALTCOM).

Happy mining Smiley

Mining Sono with skunk algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SONO_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SONO

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO

Peers list :

• addnode=185.194.142.254:29855
  • addnode=45.76.10.249:29855
  • addnode=80.211.190.29:29855
  • addnode=103.75.189.198:29855

How to add the addnode addresses?

Open your wallet and go to "help -> debug" then click 'console'

and then type addnode {ipaddress here} add

will add it.

Activity: 20
Hi ! Sono is available on LycheeBit.
Old chain is available too (named ALTCOM).

Happy mining Smiley

Mining Sono with skunk algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SONO_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SONO

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO

Peers list :

• addnode=185.194.142.254:29855
  • addnode=45.76.10.249:29855
  • addnode=80.211.190.29:29855
  • addnode=103.75.189.198:29855

How to add the addnode addresses?
Pages:
Jump to: