Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 49. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Is this project somehow related to this one?

http://sono.money/
It also uses the SONO ticker
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Sono is available on LycheeBit.
Old chain is available too (named ALTCOM).

Happy mining Smiley

Mining Sono with skunk algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SONO_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SONO

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u AGrWoR4qX7rVhZGYwNJcJwGkZC9F9q1zkJ -p c=SONO

Peers list :

• addnode=185.194.142.254:29855
  • addnode=45.76.10.249:29855
  • addnode=80.211.190.29:29855
  • addnode=103.75.189.198:29855
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I believe Devs would be waiting to hear back from yobit support, pfft they could be waiting for some time or never respond, with my past experience with yobit they don't respond at all!
This coin needs to be listed on OTHER exchanges.

PS. IGNORE PRICE ON YOBIT, IT IS ANOTHER FORK DO NOT BUY IT. IT ISNT SONO

What the heck with the SONO? I mined it at umine.org, no coins went to my wallet. Th explorer does show transactions.
I suspect that there are few blockchain's splits in the wild. Devs, are you going to do anything with it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello dev, i installed sono wallet, then replaced wallet.dat, my transactions viewed, but sono available 0.00 what should i do? please help
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
What is happening with SONO/ALTCOM? Price is closely to near dead.

Is that because of Yobit is working on the wrong chain and there is no other exchange available so far?

Yeah the price is down after January and maybe because of that or there is another reason?
Like another people just like dump it?
Activity: 294
If I close my local wallet for 24 hours will the masternode(vps) stop?

When I opened the wallet today I had to manually start the masternode again
Activity: 346
I believe Devs would be waiting to hear back from yobit support, pfft they could be waiting for some time or never respond, with my past experience with yobit they don't respond at all!
This coin needs to be listed on OTHER exchanges.

PS. IGNORE PRICE ON YOBIT, IT IS ANOTHER FORK DO NOT BUY IT. IT ISNT SONO
Activity: 99

Is that because of Yobit is working on the wrong chain and there is no other exchange available so far?
Unbelievable! Have chainplits been fixed? Will SONO have other exchanges rather then Yobit?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

LOL a 26 USD coin pre masternode/name change coin without an actually exchange now, since yobit have half the coins in circulation on another fork, my god what on earth.
Ok Devs can we get listed now on another exchange, since the listing on yobit isn't actually sono anymore.
cant we get listed on cryptopia or nova since nova will be up and running again soon.
Also if or when we get listed and all the coins on the yobit exchange are technically lost it would mean that we would have less in circulation and thus more value in each coin too, guess that would be an upside.
Activity: 13
Is there any news on yobit? they reconfigured the wallet, where is this coin now being traded? Is it possible to buy it now? Unanswered Questions

Agreed... waiting on updates!

anything??
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

So the coins I sent to the yobit address from the correct chain.. are no in the that yobit address, in the correct chain.. but yobit doesn't see them because they are in the wrong chain... when/if yobit updates to the correct chain... they will get access to the coins sent to that address on the correct chain?  like they will have the right keys for them?
Sono is a fork of Altcom, just like Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin) Yes, they should process all the deposits once they sync the Sono.

Hey, really appreciate the clarity.

Does anyone know the status of getting Sono on another exchange?
now good time to buy sono on yobit!! good price for nodes!!!

DO NOT BUY COINS FROM YOBIT.
THE COINS ARE ON THE WRONG CHAIN.

When we update, those coins will not be on the right chain!

He is probably promoting this nonsense to sell those coins into people who read that message. What a ***
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Is there any news on yobit? they reconfigured the wallet, where is this coin now being traded? Is it possible to buy it now? Unanswered Questions
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I am confused. I originally have like 203. something ALTCOM in my ALTCOM wallet. Then when I transferred them into SONO using the instructions from the first page. It is now 0.04928233 SONO, what on earth just happened? Please someone clarify this to me. thanks!

Is it already synced?

Can you provide address?
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I am confused. I originally have like 203. something ALTCOM in my ALTCOM wallet. Then when I transferred them into SONO using the instructions from the first page. It is now 0.04928233 SONO, what on earth just happened? Please someone clarify this to me. thanks!
can someone please copy and paste the entire node list for sono please, PS no harmful or dodgey link that contains trojans please
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
@Hamukione
any news regarding the release of the stakeable web-wallet?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

So the coins I sent to the yobit address from the correct chain.. are no in the that yobit address, in the correct chain.. but yobit doesn't see them because they are in the wrong chain... when/if yobit updates to the correct chain... they will get access to the coins sent to that address on the correct chain?  like they will have the right keys for them?
Sono is a fork of Altcom, just like Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin) Yes, they should process all the deposits once they sync the Sono.

DO NOT BUY COINS FROM YOBIT.
THE COINS ARE ON THE WRONG CHAIN.

When we update, those coins will not be on the right chain!
Activity: 249
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: