Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 50. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

So the coins I sent to the yobit address from the correct chain.. are no in the that yobit address, in the correct chain.. but yobit doesn't see them because they are in the wrong chain... when/if yobit updates to the correct chain... they will get access to the coins sent to that address on the correct chain?  like they will have the right keys for them?
Sono is a fork of Altcom, just like Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin) Yes, they should process all the deposits once they sync the Sono.

Hey, really appreciate the clarity.

Does anyone know the status of getting Sono on another exchange?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
so you can literally send altcommunity coins from old wallet to new sono wallet on another computer via a normal transaction? surely its not that easy.
No. Read again.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
access those coins? so i should end up sending from my altcommunity coin to a sono wallet and all will be good?
Access in old chain and with old wallet only. If you consider that good then yes Cheesy
so you can literally send altcommunity coins from old wallet to new sono wallet on another computer via a normal transaction? surely its not that easy.
access those coins? so i should end up sending from my altcommunity coin to a sono wallet and all will be good?
Access in old chain and with old wallet only. If you consider that good then yes Cheesy
Check Explorer attitude:
https://altcom.blockstats.pw/
Bunnycoins is more serious.
Are you talking about "Not working, get lost!"? Grin It's a default message on my server for existing but empty subdomains.
Check the correct explorer: https://sono.blockstats.pw
Altcom is dead)

So the coins I sent to the yobit address from the correct chain.. are no in the that yobit address, in the correct chain.. but yobit doesn't see them because they are in the wrong chain... when/if yobit updates to the correct chain... they will get access to the coins sent to that address on the correct chain?  like they will have the right keys for them?
Sono is a fork of Altcom, just like Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin) Yes, they should process all the deposits once they sync the Sono.

can anyone tell me if you can send from an old altcommunity coin wallet to a new sono wallet, will the coins be lost in limbo forever?
It's not limbo, just the old chain, you can still access those coins, but soon no one will accept them Smiley
Check Explorer attitude:
Are you talking about "Not working, get lost!"? Grin It's a default message on my server for existing but empty subdomains.
Check the correct explorer: https://sono.blockstats.pw
Altcom is dead)

can anyone tell me if you can send from an old altcommunity coin wallet to a new sono wallet, will the coins be lost in limbo forever?
It's not limbo, just the old chain, you can still access those coins, but soon no one will accept them Smiley
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Some IDIOT has fucked up this coin.. Costing me money. Sending it from yobit to stake united is a bad idea!

Check Explorer attitude:

It's not good because yobit ( obvious ) or because stack united?

Bad game.
But I am just wondering... I can see the transaction in the SONO explorer, as a confirmed transaction,  going into the wallet address that is my yobit Altcom wallet address.

To make sure I understand this right... since yobit is on the wrong chain.. they won't receive those.    and since the zPools was on the right chain.. it send those coins correctly on the correct Sono chain... except to a wallet that doesn't exist on that chain...  basically equivalent to me sending my coins to made up wallet address that no one owns?

Is my comprehension correct -ish?
Coins are on yobit's address but on another chain. When (if) yobit updates their wallet your coins should reach your exchange balance.

Thanks,

So the coins I sent to the yobit address from the correct chain.. are no in the that yobit address, in the correct chain.. but yobit doesn't see them because they are in the wrong chain... when/if yobit updates to the correct chain... they will get access to the coins sent to that address on the correct chain?  like they will have the right keys for them?
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Some IDIOT has fucked up this coin.. Costing me money. Sending it from yobit to stake united is a bad idea!

Check Explorer attitude:

It's not good because yobit ( obvious ) or because stack united?
why hasnt the devs listed sono on other exchanges since technically, sono has no value as the only thing listed is just a fork. come on devs fix this debacle.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264

Check Explorer attitude:

lol what the @*#* i come back from a holiday and see that altcom/sono has fallen almost 11 times the price of what it was, what the hell, did the developers get locked up or something lol. any clue whats going on?
But I am just wondering... I can see the transaction in the SONO explorer, as a confirmed transaction,  going into the wallet address that is my yobit Altcom wallet address.

To make sure I understand this right... since yobit is on the wrong chain.. they won't receive those.    and since the zPools was on the right chain.. it send those coins correctly on the correct Sono chain... except to a wallet that doesn't exist on that chain...  basically equivalent to me sending my coins to made up wallet address that no one owns?

Coins are on yobit's address but on another chain. When (if) yobit updates their wallet your coins should reach your exchange balance.
Activity: 12
Looks like the pool altcom.coin-miners.info is on an old chain. They are about 170 blocks behind the current block shown in the explorer and this pool of about 20 workers is finding about 23 blocks an hour.

i had my miner running on it for a very short time and got 0.5 SONO in around 10 minutes. went to cash out to my wallet just to test and the transaction is lost. says confirmed in the pool, but not found in the explorer.

So if anyone is mining on there, probably best to stop
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
never update/fork coin when only exchange is yobit...everybody know this rule....but ''owners' of this coin somehow not...
yobit never update shit/altcoins...
now u can wait forever ...but yes..u can pay them for new listing heh P
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i withdraw my ALTCOM coins from YOBIT without reading all the warnings. I can see in the transaction history in my wallet that the coins have been received but there is a conflict. Are these coins lost now?
Yes. LOST. ;(
Activity: 1
i withdraw my ALTCOM coins from YOBIT without reading all the warnings. I can see in the transaction history in my wallet that the coins have been received but there is a conflict. Are these coins lost now?
Activity: 56
I was thinking... Why fix something that is not broken? 1st golden rule of IT...
Anyways, I have a question....

I sent some coins from my zPools sono... to my Wallet at YoBit.... this was of course after I ready about the chain split and stuff, and saw all the warnings about sending to yobit...

Anyways, I am assuming all these coins are gone, but oh well, life goes on.

Pages:
Jump to: