Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 13. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
To my surprise I have receive a good amount of AZ today as airdrop. Curious enough I started to review this project . It is quite interesting I must say and add this to my get-to-know list.

What requiments for airdrop? Airdrop still ongoing or ended? And how many tokens they giving away?
As I see they want too much in bearm market ( 28 mln usd). Are they going toburn unsold tokens after ICO?
If I'm not mistaken, the airdrop is over. Those who had time, he received free tokens.

You still have the opportunity to join the bounty program of this project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-azbit-blockchain-investment-banking-5025592
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
To my surprise I have receive a good amount of AZ today as airdrop. Curious enough I started to review this project . It is quite interesting I must say and add this to my get-to-know list.

What requiments for airdrop? Airdrop still ongoing or ended? And how many tokens they giving away?
As I see they want too much in bearm market ( 28 mln usd). Are they going toburn unsold tokens after ICO?
If I'm not mistaken, the airdrop is over. Those who had time, he received free tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 168
How did you join airdrop? Can I join? Please share the information.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 126
Do I need to register on your website to participate in the bounty? Do I need to undergo the process of KYC for the participants of the bounty?

This is a banking platform, when you use the services of the Bank, provide any documents?
Activity: 182
Do I need to register on your website to participate in the bounty? Do I need to undergo the process of KYC for the participants of the bounty?
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
When do you plan to launch a cryptocurrency exchange? Already known the exact date?

https://azbit.com/?fragment=fragment#app-new-roadmap

Why you are so lazy who don't have time to browse the official website and look over the roadmap it is planned to list on some exchanges in Q1 of next year in case if they will achieve their 1st goal.
Thanks for the link. I am looking forward to the launch of multi-exchange, I think it is the right decision to connect the investment platform and the exchange in one project.

Also, the function of banking will be added, do not forget about it.
Activity: 182
When do you plan to launch a cryptocurrency exchange? Already known the exact date?

Why you are so lazy who don't have time to browse the official website and look over the roadmap it is planned to list on some exchanges in Q1 of next year in case if they will achieve their 1st goal.
Thanks for the link. I am looking forward to the launch of multi-exchange, I think it is the right decision to connect the investment platform and the exchange in one project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 171
AZBIT looks very attractive, I do not think they will have problems with ICO, as the project is very large, investors should look at it better.

When they will get succeed to achieve the soft cap than we could say this it won't have any problem and it will perform very good. This is very surprising why they are still not in secure position.
Now a very bad situation in the cryptocurrency market, investors behave quite passively.

Yes, it is true, but the situation may change at any time, even tomorrow the market may go up.
AZBIT looks very attractive, I do not think they will have problems with ICO, as the project is very large, investors should look at it better.

When they will get succeed to achieve the soft cap than we could say this it won't have any problem and it will perform very good. This is very surprising why they are still not in secure position.
Now a very bad situation in the cryptocurrency market, investors behave quite passively.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Activity: 196
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
So, his conclusions for the moment is not good for berinvetasi in ICO, right?
Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
Any investment is a risk, even if the market is bullish, you still risk.

Haha, it's not that easy Ferguso! LOL

Perhaps more precisely if the Bearish market is all the cryptocurrency prices become Dump and Red.
If you're bullish, it might be a risk for those who buy the upper altcoins and lose their prices when they go down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

For investors, first of all, profit is interesting, this is the main goal of any investor, both a beginner and an experienced one.

Ya i agre with you and then the drop in the market will give investors an attractive opportunity for profits in the coming months. It shows us there is a lot of room to grow so not to worry Smiley
Activity: 70
Guys, until what time will last the ICO process?how long will the maximum discounts last?

ICO  will last until December 31, at least as stated in the project roadmap.
Guys, until what time will last the ICO process?how long will the maximum discounts last?
Activity: 112
Are there any restrictions on investment in the project during ICO? what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens an investor can purchase?

I did not see any restrictions on the purchase of tokens, maybe it's worth asking the project administration this question?

The easiest way to contact the project administration is through their official telegram chat.
Pages:
Jump to: