Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 12. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

seriously whether it's not too big to share 75% profit every month. and when will the dividend distribution be made? after the platform operates or when?
In order to pay dividends to its investors, you must first earn money, respectively, the platform must already work.

Your conclusions are logical. After all, it is planned that in addition to dividends, the AZ token will grow in price.
Activity: 196

seriously whether it's not too big to share 75% profit every month. and when will the dividend distribution be made? after the platform operates or when?
In order to pay dividends to its investors, you must first earn money, respectively, the platform must already work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
Why do we need an AZ token, what does it give to the investor?

AZ tokens may be used for the following purposes:
▲ Paying banking fees
▲ Paying exchange fees at a discounted rate
▲ Paying the investment platform’s fees at a discounted rate
▲ Paying for marketplace products
▲ Creating liquidity through the decentralized exchange module
In addition, token holders will take part in an airdrop of new tokens, which will subsequently be included in the exchange listing.
Also, 75% of the project profit will be paid monthly to the AZ holders proportionally according to their shares.

Activity: 171
please explain to me, if you do not collect softcap, you will return the money to investors? You already have a smart contract for this, it is published on GitHub? Thanks for the reply.

I don't expect AZBIT will have problems with investors, I'm sure they will collect softcap without much effort.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
please explain to me, if you do not collect softcap, you will return the money to investors? You already have a smart contract for this, it is published on GitHub? Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

▲ Paying banking fees
In addition, token holders will take part in an airdrop of new tokens, which will subsequently be included in the exchange listing.
Also, 75% of the project profit will be paid monthly to the AZ holders proportionally according to their shares.
It is very important for the AZ coin to be in demand from the platform's clients, then it will grow in price, investors will be satisfied.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250

▲ Paying banking fees
someone send me this coin.
i don't know who send me this coin, can u explain me ?
because i not participate on any azbit airdrop ord something  Sad
This is a technical airdrop. We are distributing small amounts of tokens to random ethereum wallets
Activity: 70
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Where can I get a list of the team that is working on building the AZBIT platform?

You can find it here: https://azbit.com/team

The team looks solid and they have professional experience in banking and financing. Some of them are also expert in blockchain and that's a great advantage for them. The main objective of this project is great which offers traditional and financial services with the use of blockchain technology.
I'm still a beginner in blockchain research, tell me, why blockchain technologies are so good, what are the main advantages?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Where can I get a list of the team that is working on building the AZBIT platform?

The team looks solid and they have professional experience in banking and financing. Some of them are also expert in blockchain and that's a great advantage for them. The main objective of this project is great which offers traditional and financial services with the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
You're lucky. These tokens were transferred to you for free. Take advantage.

I also got free coins, but I can't sell them anywhere. I hope that this situation will be resolved soon.
You're lucky. These tokens were transferred to you for free. Take advantage.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
You are very lucky, LOL.
It is likely that someone did wrong deposits, and those AZBIT sent to your address.
I can not believe that it can happen in real life.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Tell me, are you planning to issue Visa / MasterCard?
I think that this issue can play a significant role in the future project.

Yes, we do have specific plans to issue traditional bank cards but it’s almost impossible to guarantee that there will be any connection to crypto. These days, traditional bank card networks like Visa and Mastercard treat crypto as a competition.
Merit: 10
Tell me, are you planning to issue Visa / MasterCard?
I think that this issue can play a significant role in the future project.
Do I need to register on your website to participate in the bounty? Do I need to undergo the process of KYC for the participants of the bounty?

Participants don't need to pass KYC to participate in the bounty campaign and to receive the bounty award.
Guys, until what time will last the ICO process?how long will the maximum discounts last?

ICO  will last until December 31, at least as stated in the project roadmap.
You have old information. ICO will last till 31 January 2019.

Pages:
Jump to: