Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 14. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions on investment in the project during ICO? what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens an investor can purchase?

I did not see any restrictions on the purchase of tokens, maybe it's worth asking the project administration this question?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Are there any restrictions on investment in the project during ICO? what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens an investor can purchase?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
So, his conclusions for the moment is not good for berinvetasi in ICO, right?
Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
Any investment is a risk, even if the market is bullish, you still risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
So, his conclusions for the moment is not good for berinvetasi in ICO, right?
Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 140
Where can I get a list of the team that is working on building the AZBIT platform?
Activity: 168

For investors, first of all, profit is interesting, this is the main goal of any investor, both a beginner and an experienced one.

Do not forget about the risks, we are discussing a serious project with you, to participate in which it is less risky than in the usual investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171

For investors, first of all, profit is interesting, this is the main goal of any investor, both a beginner and an experienced one.
Activity: 112
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Our services are available only for accredited investors from the USA.
Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
Singapore citizens and residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the AZ Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues.
It is a shame for the tax issue in ICO investment and it is definitely the end of the matter to have to deal with the Government.
If you don't get this problem, maybe Azbit has raised a lot of money because Singaporeans are fanatical about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Did I understand correctly that the main feature of the Azbit ecosystem is an investment platform, as well as a multi-exchange?

Our project will have the following components:

▲ A banking service and payment processing
▲ A multi-currency exchange supporting as many cryptocurrencies and utility/security tokens as
possible
▲ An investment platform
▲ The Azbit. ID secure identification system
Did I understand correctly that the main feature of the Azbit ecosystem is an investment platform, as well as a multi-exchange?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC is in the top 10 of the best exchanges, it is a huge platform for work, many large investors work for HitBTC.
Did investors work for HitBTC? I don't know what you mean because most of the investors have their own work, dude, we are investing. Doesn't mean we have to work.
Activity: 196
And on which exchanges will be traded AZ and when to start trading? What exchanges are you negotiating with?

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Bittrex and HitBTC exchanges are extremely popular, I am sure they will play a positive role in the promotion of the token.

Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC is in the top 10 of the best exchanges, it is a huge platform for work, many large investors work for HitBTC.
Activity: 92
And on which exchanges will be traded AZ and when to start trading? What exchanges are you negotiating with?

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Bittrex and HitBTC exchanges are extremely popular, I am sure they will play a positive role in the promotion of the token.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I understand Roger Ver is advisor here but seeing results of his advocacy in his own coin you can imagine what kind of business skills he has. My intention isn't to complain but want to show the other side of the image as some people are giving too much importance to his attachment. Right now small investors are capitulated or is afraid to put money in anything. I am watching this project for quite sometimes but didn't move towards it.
Activity: 182
Activity: 224

What criteria will you use to select traders for your team?

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.

Yes, the subject of cryptocurrencies is developing around the world, but for some reason the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling.

The fall in the price of coins is a temporary measure, very soon they will again grow in price, this is a market situation, nothing more.

AZ tokens are not yet traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, what kind of drop are we talking about?

What criteria will you use to select traders for your team?

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.

Yes, the subject of cryptocurrencies is developing around the world, but for some reason the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling.

The fall in the price of coins is a temporary measure, very soon they will again grow in price, this is a market situation, nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: