Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 7. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It's generally a stupid idea to visit offices, it's more for banks. After all, to negotiate with a lender is much more convenient sitting at home online, using a platform.
Totally agree with you. Progress should allow us to stop dragging our bodies everywhere for solving various issues.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Do i have to sign any documents in the process of KYC, and loan acceptance or confirmation ?
You mean personal visit to the LoanBit office?
The platform will do this job online, there is no need to visit the office.
It's generally a stupid idea to visit offices, it's more for banks. After all, to negotiate with a lender is much more convenient sitting at home online, using a platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi all! Interesting, there are one more project, connected with loans..Which loan rate do you have ? And for what periods of time ?
What is that one more project? You want to compare them?
I mean, there are a lot of projects in this sphere. And i'm interesed, what make this project unique ? thanks

I do not think that this project will be the best and most successful in this credit industry, but it will definitely bring profit to its investors and partners.
maybe they will be really succesful, who nows, if they will propose low loan rate and long-term loans... I will follow
Hi all! Interesting, there are one more project, connected with loans..Which loan rate do you have ? And for what periods of time ?
I mean, there are a lot of projects in this sphere. And i'm interesed, what make this project unique ? thanks

I do not think that this project will be the best and most successful in this credit industry, but it will definitely bring profit to its investors and partners.
Activity: 336
LoanBit is a P2P lending and exchange platform with Safety fund, especial verification system and cooperation with world-wide arbitrations.
I wonder, how big is that Safety fund.
It is obvious that the size of this fund will grow with the growth of the operating activities of the platform.
And who knows, where I can find info about loan rate ? Will they have long-term loans ? Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
LoanBit is a P2P lending and exchange platform with Safety fund, especial verification system and cooperation with world-wide arbitrations.
If you believe the white paper, then 4 percent of all tokens are expended on consultants. I think this will not hit the coin price.
4% of total tokens  to consultants, thats ok. But I'm interested how big is safety fund?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
If you believe the white paper, then 4 percent of all tokens are expended on consultants. I think this will not hit the coin price.
4% - it's pretty satisfied. It will be hoped that the advisers will not drain the token immediately, after it leaves the stock exchanges.
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Do i have to sign any documents in the process of KYC, and loan acceptance or confirmation ?
The platform will do this job online, there is no need to visit the office.
Activity: 364
dude, I'm too lazy to look for the information what I need on WP, it's easier to write here and wait for the answer
In this situation, there is a risk that you will receive incorrect information.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?
You have so many questions, maybe you should start by reading the white paper?
Activity: 154
There is a set amount of tokens in the private/pre/token sale...what happens to the tokens that aren't sold? you are burn them or what?
I think all unsold tokens will be burnt. Any other ideas what to do with them?

some projects produce tokens as their sales
What do you mean?
Activity: 154
i`m not remember, u`re registered in Belize?! What does EU legislation says about Cryptocurrencies backed loan platform? Can be there any problems in Work?
Belize? Huh I'm not sure, but I think they planned to register company in Swiss Confederation.
Activity: 294
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
I think lending platforms provide a great opportunity,waiting for the development of the platform!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have a question about an Escrow. Will you have only one Escrow? Or there will be a choice?
Pages:
Jump to: