Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 104. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Personally, I think people will be surprised by the quality of the product of this project, and finally realize that one group of developers will not monopolize this blockchain.
Activity: 112
Hey. Arent u afraid that the necessity to land the white list will decrease the demand for purchase of tokens?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why not burn some extra tokens? It will increase its cost significantly!
Activity: 294
The ICO is very close, I can't wait! I studied your platform and got wondered. How much do you plan to spend on marketing?
Activity: 266
Hello. How many retailers are u going to get to work with your loyalty program for the next 5 years?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How are u going to protect users’ tokens wallets? I hope there is a security system there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
BitRewards is a system of rewards and loyalty for e-commerce companies. Yes, this idea is similar to the return of cashback to buyers in large online stores, which in turn increases the trade in these stores, this program is beneficial to both parties for both buyers and e-commerce companies. But when this happens on one site and buyers receive a reward in the form of a crypto currency, this is very convenient.
Good day. Are u planning to partner up with supermarkets? I think their loyalty programs are the worse by far.
Activity: 224
Do user get rewards only if they purchase something? I’m pretty sure they would be happy to get some tokens as a birthday present for example.
Activity: 280
Are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?
Activity: 266
Hello. Do you offer only additional functions for software or  there are complete solutions as well?
Activity: 252
Is BitRewards going to work with advertisers directly?
As far as I know the platform is focused on working with stores and software supply for loyalty program.
However, it would be great if they could get money for their program from a network of stores and not just one store.
That’s a great idea but let’s wait for a release first and then decide how to use  BitRewards.
Just some ideas to think about. I also wonder whether they are going t ave ads on the platform itself? I  think a couple of ads wont hurt anybody.
Activity: 392
As far as I know the platform is focused on working with stores and software supply for loyalty program.
However, it would be great if they could get money for their program from a network of stores and not just one store.
That’s a great idea but let’s wait for a release first and then decide how to use  BitRewards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
Hi. What you gonna do with tokens they are not sold?

As far as I understand the platform is not going to release any extra tokens.
Activity: 68
Hi. What you gonna do with tokens they are not sold?
Activity: 504
Good afternoon! Here we see information if there r unsold coins will be burning, this will cause the price of the coin to increase, and as for me its very interesting, is there a bounty campaign in this project? thx
Activity: 378
What number of tokens will be available within the framework of the private sale?
Hello, private Pre-sale was finshed a long time ago. Now there is white list presale - 170,000,000 BIT is max.
Jump to: