Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 106. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. Is  it possible that there will appear other reward options on BitRewards except for the tokens themselves?
It seems to me that it doesn’t make any sense. The opportunity to give the bonuses in cryptocurrency is the main trump card of this platform.
What about discount coupons and other popular methods, used in loyalty programs?
I’m afraid they’re already outdated. Their effectiveness reduced each day more and ore.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. Is  it possible that there will appear other reward options on BitRewards except for the tokens themselves?
It seems to me that it doesn’t make any sense. The opportunity to give the bonuses in cryptocurrency is the main trump card of this platform.
What about discount coupons and other popular methods, used in loyalty programs?
Activity: 378
Hello , there are also points which can be exchanged in our tokens.
Good afternoon. What data should I provide in order to land the white list?

Stay tuned, soon we will provide info about it.
Is your mechanism of rewards made for the fans of crytoucrrencies or will it be compatible with any groups of the users?
We are aimed on all people. We want to make cryto popular among ususal customers.
Good afternoon. Let’s say the store wants to refuse to use your tokens ahead of schedule. Will it have to pay a fee?

Hello, can you be more specific? I don't get it. What kind of schedule?
Is it possible to use your software with other types of bonuses? Or is it optimized only to use yr tokens?

Hey, what other types of bonuses? It is solution only for BIT tokens.
Hey. What cryptocurrency will the owners of the shops be able to pay for use of your software? Will it be necessary to buy it for a year or can the subscription timeframes be less?

The use of software will be free of charge. A small commission for the BIT tokens' distributed rewards will be imposed starting from year two.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Will I get tokens as a reward if I pay for purchase with other cryptocurrency? If so, what rate will they be converted at?
Hello, it depends on the merchant
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
In general, the procedure is very similar to the standard undergoing of KYC.
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
Is your mechanism of rewards made for the fans of crytoucrrencies or will it be compatible with any groups of the users?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hey. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
If my calculations are correct, 28 days exactly, but, most likely, the hard cap will be reached earlier.

How does it come that you think that the hard cap will be reached earlier? Even if I hope it I don't really think that's gonna happen.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Let’s say the store wants to refuse to use your tokens ahead of schedule. Will it have to pay a fee?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to use your software with other types of bonuses? Or is it optimized only to use yr tokens?
Activity: 406
Hey. What cryptocurrency will the owners of the shops be able to pay for use of your software? Will it be necessary to buy it for a year or can the subscription timeframes be less?
Activity: 224
Perhaps you should buy out and burn some part of tokens? This will allow to increase the speed of growth of their value by tens of times.
Jump to: