Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 105. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
To what extent will it be possible reduce my advertisement costs? I’d like to hear the real figures.
Hello, what do you mean. The system can attract new customers, keep the old ones and increase thier loyalty, it has nothing to do with ads.
Hey. Is it possible to implement a system in which the users will get tokens only if they collect z particular number of points in the loyalty program?
The can receive points for actions in social networks - shares, likes, etc. They will be able to exchange them into tokens. Also, shops will give cashback for customers in tokens.
Good afternoon.Interesting project. Do you plan to create a mobile application? What is the hard cap at this ICO stage?
Hello the hard cap is $15 mln. Yes we plan to develop a mobile app, you can check our roadmap on the website.
Can the tokens that I’ve received for a purchase be used only in the same shop where i had received them? This doesn’t seem to me a rational approach.

No, you can use tokens in all shops connected to the network.
Hey. Is  it possible that there will appear other reward options on BitRewards except for the tokens themselves?
It seems to me that it doesn’t make any sense. The opportunity to give the bonuses in cryptocurrency is the main trump card of this platform.
What about discount coupons and other popular methods, used in loyalty programs?
I’m afraid they’re already outdated. Their effectiveness reduced each day more and ore.
Okay, and what about cashback? There’s a great interest to such format of rewards.
It’s possible to use tokens to pay the cashback. If my memory doesn’t fail me, a whole chapter of the WP is dedicated to this option.
It’s weird that I haven’t heard about it yet. How will the amount of cashback be calculated if the purchases will be made with fiat currency?
It will depend on exchange rate
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
i bought 1 weeks ago because i read the whitepaper, about projects and i look to the ico points and i trusted to this project
Activity: 322
Greetings! How long is the private sale going on for?
3 days unless they reach hard cap sooner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Greetings! How long is the private sale going on for?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What number of tokens will be available within the framework of the private sale?
170 million. In addition, there some large bonuses.
Activity: 358
What number of tokens will be available within the framework of the private sale?
Activity: 224
To what extent will it be possible reduce my advertisement costs? I’d like to hear the real figures.
Activity: 406
Hey. Is it possible to implement a system in which the users will get tokens only if they collect z particular number of points in the loyalty program?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon.Interesting project. Do you plan to create a mobile application? What is the hard cap at this ICO stage?
Activity: 224
Can the tokens that I’ve received for a purchase be used only in the same shop where i had received them? This doesn’t seem to me a rational approach.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Will the amount of the rewards reduce in proportion to the growth of the value of the tokens? Or will the platform fix it when it reaches some particular mark?
Activity: 89
Anybody can share a valid link to Discord channel?
Activity: 210
Hey. Is  it possible that there will appear other reward options on BitRewards except for the tokens themselves?
It seems to me that it doesn’t make any sense. The opportunity to give the bonuses in cryptocurrency is the main trump card of this platform.
What about discount coupons and other popular methods, used in loyalty programs?
I’m afraid they’re already outdated. Their effectiveness reduced each day more and ore.
Okay, and what about cashback? There’s a great interest to such format of rewards.
It’s possible to use tokens to pay the cashback. If my memory doesn’t fail me, a whole chapter of the WP is dedicated to this option.
It’s weird that I haven’t heard about it yet. How will the amount of cashback be calculated if the purchases will be made with fiat currency?
Activity: 7
Yes, cash is paid back in tokens, but the pattern looks pretty much the same.
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Jump to: