Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 107. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will I get tokens as a reward if I pay for purchase with other cryptocurrency? If so, what rate will they be converted at?
Activity: 378
🔥🔥🔥 1 ETH GIVEAWAY 🔥🔥🔥
Participate in our Telegram bounty and get a chance to win 1 ETH this week!
🥇1st winner 0.6 ETH
🥈2nd winner 0.3 ETH
🥉3rd winner 0.1 ETH
👩👱Invite 3 friends to our channel https://t.me/bitrewards and this Friday we will choose winners on a live-stream.
🏆For more details follow the link bitrewards.network/bounty/
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. I’ve read that it’ll be possible to store BTC and ETH in the wallets of your platform. Do you think it’s a rational move?
It will simplify the distribution and popularization of cryptocurrencies so I cant see anything bad about it.
But these cryptocurrencies are more popular than BitRewards and I’m afraid that stores will prefer them.
You misunderstood: it’ll be possible to store BTC and ETH in the wallet, but not to get them as a reward. This option is implemented only to increase the level of comfort.
Thank you for yr explanation. I worried about this very much, but it seems that there’re no problems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey. I’ve read that it’ll be possible to store BTC and ETH in the wallets of your platform. Do you think it’s a rational move?
It will simplify the distribution and popularization of cryptocurrencies so I cant see anything bad about it.
But these cryptocurrencies are more popular than BitRewards and I’m afraid that stores will prefer them.
You misunderstood: it’ll be possible to store BTC and ETH in the wallet, but not to get them as a reward. This option is implemented only to increase the level of comfort.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
$3 million. And it was reached several days ago.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
Good afternoon. As far as I know, I will be able to store other cryptocurrencies in my wallet, too. Will I be able to exchange them to tokens right in the personal account?
Yes, you will be able to exchange them to tokens using Bancor Liquidity smart contract
Hey. Are the tokens already issued or will it help after the ICO only?

Tokens will be issued on May 10, 2018.
Let’s suppose that the store in which I’ve earned a bunch of tokens on the loyalty program has closed. What will happen to the tokens?
Nothing happens to the tokens as they are not tied to the store. You'll have a single wallet to use in any shops connected to the platform.
Activity: 35
Hey. Are the tokens already issued or will it help after the ICO only?
At the time of purchase do I receive my tokens, or should I expect to finalize the ICO so that my data will be validated in KYC and thus receive my tokens?
You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after you pass the KYC procedure but not earlier than May 10th, 2018.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Hey. Will I be able to sell the tokens directly to the stores, avoiding the exchangers? I just don’t want to overpay for commissions. 
Sure you can, and you will get a higher value (from +20% to +50% more value) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same shop that had issued them to you. This allows shops to hold loyalty users and do repeat sales (which is an actual goal of a loyalty program for shops).
How much have a user pay for creation of a plastic or virtual card? Or will it be a free service?
The service is free both for merchant and customer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When will the private sale for the ones who has landed on the white list start?
It’s written in the blog on Medium that it starts April, 9.
Activity: 140
Hello all! Welcome to the BitRewards project thread! The team is here and glad to answer your questions.
Activity: 238
Let’s suppose that the store in which I’ve earned a bunch of tokens on the loyalty program has closed. What will happen to the tokens?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
At the time of purchase do I receive my tokens, or should I expect to finalize the ICO so that my data will be validated in KYC and thus receive my tokens?
Jump to: