Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 108. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
When will the private sale for the ones who has landed on the white list start?
Activity: 406
Hey. Will I be able to sell the tokens directly to the stores, avoiding the exchangers? I just don’t want to overpay for commissions. 
Activity: 224
How much have a user pay for creation of a plastic or virtual card? Or will it be a free service?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. As far as I know, I will be able to store other cryptocurrencies in my wallet, too. Will I be able to exchange them to tokens right in the personal account?
Activity: 210
Hey. Will it be possible to use tokens only to purchase the products or will there be any other options?
I’ve heard that it’ll also be possible to exchange then to discount coupon.
What about sale in the secondary market? I’m mostly interested in this option.
If you wanna sell the tokens got as a reward in the secondary market, it’s your right.
Great. But who will buy them at the first time? Anyway, it will be impossible to connect a lot of new stores at once.
The BitRewards team is working on settlement of partnership agreements actively, so the demand will grow steadily.
Don’t forget that not only the stores will buy tokens, but the ordinary buyers which don’t have enough to buy the hoods they want will buy them, too.
Activity: 392
Hey. Will it be possible to use tokens only to purchase the products or will there be any other options?
If you wanna sell the tokens got as a reward in the secondary market, it’s your right.
Great. But who will buy them at the first time? Anyway, it will be impossible to connect a lot of new stores at once.
The BitRewards team is working on settlement of partnership agreements actively, so the demand will grow steadily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Hey. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
If my calculations are correct, 28 days exactly, but, most likely, the hard cap will be reached earlier.

long enough time to reach the target, should be exploited by the project team and participants also participate in support
hope to get a satisfactory result and this project continues to be developed, great potential for successful project
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
If my calculations are correct, 28 days exactly, but, most likely, the hard cap will be reached earlier.
Activity: 98
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
Activity: 378
Can I find anywhere the prototypes of the interface from the point of view of the user? I’m very interested and I want to see it.
Please check the "Live Demo" on our website — https://bitrewards.network
Can I deposit the tokens purchased? I like the loyalty programs offered by Steemit.
You leave you BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th, 2018.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
an explanation of a very interesting project in terms of coin sales, I see the information if there are unsold coins will be burning, this will cause the price of the coin to increase, it is very interesting I think, is there a bounty campaign in this project?

1. Token generation event will take place after the Token Sale, therefore the unsold tokens just won’t be issued. Essentially it means that all unsold tokens will be burnt.

2. Here's the link to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993875.new#new
Will the stores be able to sell some part of their products for tokens? This will let them free from necessity to buy the tokens in the secondary market.
Customers can spend their tokens in stores connected to BitRewards platform, but you will get a higher value (from +20% to +50% more value) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same shop that had issued them to you. This allows shops to hold loyalty users and do repeat sales (which is an actual goal of a loyalty program for shops).
Good afternoon. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
There will be two types of service levels:
1. Managed — when the entire software system and  BIT token balance of the merchant are managed by BitRewards. That would be $0/month.
2. On-premise — when the merchant has its own server with Ethereum node for managing the BIT tokens. That would be about $10/month.

Also, we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
Jump to: