Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 109. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Is it possible that the rewards will be provided in other cryptocurrencies?
Merchants won't be able to reward customers with other cryptocurrencies but they can both issue points or BIT tokens to reward their users on our system. E.g., they can choose to reward for shares and likes with points, and for the purchases of the referred friends with the crypto.
Hey. Arent u afraid that the users will sell cryptocurrency after they get it so easily? It’s very important from the point of view of the growth of value.

We always increase the number of retailers. Also, there is a gap between demand and supply because customers don’t spend BIT tokens immediately as they expect the exchange rate to grow. This drives the supply of BIT down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can I find anywhere the prototypes of the interface from the point of view of the user? I’m very interested and I want to see it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Can I deposit the tokens purchased? I like the loyalty programs offered by Steemit.
Activity: 274
an explanation of a very interesting project in terms of coin sales, I see the information if there are unsold coins will be burning, this will cause the price of the coin to increase, it is very interesting I think, is there a bounty campaign in this project?
Activity: 392
Hey. Is the sale already over?
No, but its format has changed a little. There’s a video on the official site that explains everything.
Activity: 51
Activity: 224
Will the stores be able to sell some part of their products for tokens? This will let them free from necessity to buy the tokens in the secondary market.
Good afternoon. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
Hey. Arent u afraid that the users will sell cryptocurrency after they get it so easily? It’s very important from the point of view of the growth of value.

why the team does not answer these questions. that's more important than posting stickers here  Grin

I agree with this statement!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Will the stores be able to sell some part of their products for tokens? This will let them free from necessity to buy the tokens in the secondary market.
Good afternoon. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?

why the team does not answer these questions. that's more important than posting stickers here  Grin
Happy to announce - now you can download our first ever sticker pack for telegram
https://t.me/addstickers/BitRewards!

Activity: 308
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Hi there. Nowadays the prices for services for clients keep growing. How are you gonna promote the platform in this situation?
Simplicity and affordability are one of the main advantages of BitRewards which will allow it to stand out against the background of competitors.
But who guarantees that the servicing price wont grow in the future?
No one can give you such a guarantee in the modern world. But I’m sure that the platform will be able to offer the services at the competitive price for several decades of years.
Well, let’s hope that your optimism isnt unreasonable. Btw, perhaps it worth to add a calculator for the store owners and use it as  a part of promo campaign?
Activity: 364
Hi there. Nowadays the prices for services for clients keep growing. How are you gonna promote the platform in this situation?
Simplicity and affordability are one of the main advantages of BitRewards which will allow it to stand out against the background of competitors.
No one can give you such a guarantee in the modern world. But I’m sure that the platform will be able to offer the services at the competitive price for several decades of years.
Good afternoon. Will the next round be the main stage of the ICO?
No, it’s  preceded by a 3-days-long pre-ICO for the ones who will land the White list.
Jump to: