Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 110. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will the next round be the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 378
How much will it cost to withdraw the tokens from store’s account to my personal wallet? I hope that commissions wont be too big.
Sure you can withdraw the tokens, but you will get a higher value (from +20% to +50% more value) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same shop that had issued them to you. The commission will be in the ballpark of 0.5-5%.
hi

i have been bought bitreward tokens but
i wondering if KYC process depends on how much tokens i bought ?
Focusing on the safety of your contributions, we request every token holder to go through the identification procedure (KYC) to confirm the identity and country of residence, regardless of the amount they bought.
Hey. Arent you afraid that wide spread of your loyalty program will lead to the increase of interest not to a particular store but to everyone  who use this platform?
You will get a higher value (from +20% to +50% more value) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same shop that had issued them to you. This allows shops to hold loyalty users and do repeat sales (which is an actual goal of a loyalty program for shops).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How much will it cost to withdraw the tokens from store’s account to my personal wallet? I hope that commissions wont be too big.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
hi

i have been bought bitreward tokens but
i wondering if KYC process depends on how much tokens i bought ?
Activity: 224
Hey. Arent you afraid that wide spread of your loyalty program will lead to the increase of interest not to a particular store but to everyone  who use this platform?
🔥 How Companies in the Loyalty and Rewards Sector Compare — or the competitor landscape — in our new blog post:

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/how-companies-in-the-loyalty-and-rewards-sector-compare-9b81c2b2ac32

Good afternoon. I’d like to receive notifications about profitable offers with the help of the mobile app. Is it possible?

It's one of the possible scenarios. Please, check our telegram channel for updates on platform development: https://t.me/bitrewards
Activity: 406
Nowadays the mechanisms of donations and subscriptions are quite popular on large platforms for translations. Do the owners of the channels reward their subscribers with the help of yr tokens?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. I’d like to receive notifications about profitable offers with the help of the mobile app. Is it possible?
The news about our platform is rapidly spreading around the world
- here's an article published in one of the famous Chinese media

We are extremely excited to reach 5000 Telegram members and it keeps growing fast!

Hey. You say that your solution will allow to solve the problem of inactive accounts. Will you use mailing?
No, this method is inefficient. BitRewards has completely different approach.
Which one? Will they phone the clients? Or is it a secret yet?
The standard methods don’t work anymore. This has been proved by the time. The tokens the price of which is growing – the solution for new generation.
If the person doesn’t know that the token is growing in price, it’s unlikely that he will remember about his account.
Believe me, I’d rather call BitRewards advertisement program endless, do the users wont forget about it for sure.
Btw, are you planning to place any logo or a symbol on any store allowing take part in your loyalty program?
Yes it is good idea, we will
Is yr platform dedicated to retailers only, or can the producers of electronics and devices will be able to use it themselves?

The solution is for retailers and merchants.
Good afternoon. How long will take to transfer the tokens to the buyer that has made a purchase? I don’t want them to wait for this for several days.

It doesn't takes long, just a few minutes.
Is it important what exchange will my store buy the tokens on? And must an owner or a manager be a buyer?
There are two options, the retailer can purchase tokens on the open market, or with the help of Bitreards operator. For more detailed info check WP on page 21.
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this stage of the ICO?
Hi the hard cap is USD 15 mln.
What payment methods can I use?

If you would like to buy tokens you can pay with ETH or BTC, but we have paused the sales for some time and opened a whitelist.
Hey. Are there any countries in which it’ll be prohibited to use your platform?  I hope that the list will be small.
There are no limits, it is global solution.
Jump to: