Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 114. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
To what extent is yr program flexible? Let’s say I stopped working with an equipment supplier. Can I just remove the rewards for purchase of his goods by several clicks?
Sure, you'll be able to do that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Is a 13% bonus the last valid one?
No, the bonuses will be valid next week, too, but their size will reduce a little.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Is a 13% bonus the last valid one?
It seems to me that at the moment cashback is more efficient than yr solution. Will it be possible to withdraw tokens to the banking card?
We are much more than a cashback platform.
We will give shoppers cashback in cryptocurrency, referral rewards in crypto, social actions rewards in crypto, etc., etc.

Here is how we are going to work with cashback platforms such as LetyShops:
1. For those of them, which will collaborate with us, we will provide a solution to replace a cashback in fiat with cashback in BIT. So essentially they will become another source of the demand for BIT tokens. The interface, the brand, the website will stay the same for the shoppers, but the reward will change to BIT token from fiat.
2. As to those which will not collaborate with us, we are going to take their share of the market 🙂 as cashback in cryptocurrency is much more appealing to the end users than cashback in fiat.

BIT tokens are an Etherium based currency. In case of the listing at the exchange, it will be possible to change them into crypto or fiat currency — everything that the exchanges allow to do.
Hey. Sure you’ll have quite a big service support staff and that’s great. I just wanted to know whether it’ll be possible to send messages in Japanese?
Please check out our Japanese version of the website https://bitrewards.network/jp/ and a Line chat http://line.me/R/ti/g/O0HgCL2zsB
Is it difficult to adjust the loyalty program for people who has faced this task for the first time?
BitRewards will provide businesses top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included so there's no reason to worry about this  Wink
Is it possible to buy the tokens for  Dash?
We accept only ETH or BTC so you may need to buy them at crypto-exchanges.
Good afternoon. Is it possible to combine the use of this system with the loyalty program that I already have? It seems to me that such approach will have demand.
We don't plan to impose the limitations on the merchants — they can both issue points or BIT tokens to reward their users on our system. E.g., they can choose to reward for shares and likes with points, and for the purchases of the referred friends with the crypto. We aim to give the suite of tools that solve the merchants' problems better, rather than tie them our platform. It will result in broader adoption in the long run
Hey. How long will the bonus be valid?
Hey! Current +13% limited bonus goes down in just 4 days.
Activity: 224
To what extent is yr program flexible? Let’s say I stopped working with an equipment supplier. Can I just remove the rewards for purchase of his goods by several clicks?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will you hold the surveys to reveal the extent to which the users are satisfied with the system? This will allow to make the quality of services better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It seems to me that at the moment cashback is more efficient than yr solution. Will it be possible to withdraw tokens to the banking card?
Activity: 406
Hey. Sure you’ll have quite a big service support staff and that’s great. I just wanted to know whether it’ll be possible to send messages in Japanese?
Activity: 238
Is it difficult to adjust the loyalty program for people who has faced this task for the first time?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to buy the tokens for  Dash?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Is it possible to combine the use of this system with the loyalty program that I already have? It seems to me that such approach will have demand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. How long will the bonus be valid?
If you mean a 13% bonus, it’ll be valid for 6 days, if I haven’t confused anything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
A strong team driving this one, all in all a good rewards programme. I expect this one to do well

Jump to: