Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 115. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Sometimes your WP uses the info dated by 2016. Havent u manage to find more relevant researches?
The WP was created in 2017, so there were the most recent researches.
Hey. How many tokens have already been sold?

144552668 BIT has been already distributed so far. You can check it on our landing page in the very beginning https://bitrewards.network/
If people refused to withdraw their own bonuses as the research shows, I doubt that they’d change the point of view at once.

You know, bonuses are usually absolutely useless, so they forget about them almost immediately.
How will BitRewards allow to change the situation? Their bonuses wont be accepted everywhere.
The area of use of their bonuses will be much wider. Also, you’ll be able to sell the tokens on the exchange.
But who will buy them? Especially at the dawn of development of the platform when it wont have many partners.
The stores which want to connect the loyalty system by BitRewards will.
Do you mean that it’ll be possible to pay for connection only with the tokens of this platform? I’ve heard that fiat is suitable, too.

The connection to the platform is absolutely free of charge, the stores will buy tokens to give them to their customers as a cash-back.
Activity: 238
Hey. Will it be possible to use the tokens of this platform to hire the staff or pay soma part of the salary?
It seems to me it wont. How did you come up with this idea at all?
I’ve worked as sales assistant in various stores and could by clothes at   discount there or for the bonuses.
From this point of view there’s a breeding ground.  But first you have to wait until the BitRewards tokens become widely spread.
Doesn’t the team have a clear strategy? How many stores are they planning to connect by 2020?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey. Will it be possible to use the tokens of this platform to hire the staff or pay soma part of the salary?
I’ve worked as sales assistant in various stores and could by clothes at   discount there or for the bonuses.
From this point of view there’s a breeding ground.  But first you have to wait until the BitRewards tokens become widely spread.
Merit: 101
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
About 150 million. The amount is changing every hour.
Sometimes your WP uses the info dated by 2016. Havent u manage to find more relevant researches?
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
What is Blockchain 3.0 and where is it taking us?

The key word there is applications. Blockchain is making it’s way to apps and disrupting industries that traditionally rely on centralised applications.

Learn why BitRewards is a great example of Blockchain 3.0 in our new blog post:

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/how-bitrewards-is-leading-the-next-generation-of-blockchain-ea91b6c739d1

Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.

In this regard, it brings together best practices from both bonus programs and affiliate networks.
Will it be possible to set different terms for different clients? For example, increase the number of bonuses for those ones who wants to switch to another store?

For sure there'll be such option.
Good afternoon. Will the opportunity to withdraw the funds from the account be limited by time or anything else? This is quite a common thing for bonus programs.

Hello! That's the key: no time limitation. That's an intrinsic difference between BitRewards and any other loyalty ecosystems.
Activity: 224
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.
Will it be possible to set different terms for different clients? For example, increase the number of bonuses for those ones who wants to switch to another store?
Good afternoon. Will the opportunity to withdraw the funds from the account be limited by time or anything else? This is quite a common thing for bonus programs.
Jump to: