Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 112. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is it important what exchange will my store buy the tokens on? And must an owner or a manager be a buyer?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
I'm very excited to see this project on getting potential merchant partners that will attract more clients and shoppers. Shoppers will benefit from this project through the reward system in the form of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Hey. Are there any countries in which it’ll be prohibited to use your platform?  I hope that the list will be small.
Activity: 294
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Activity: 224
What about scaling of your solution? Did u manage to select an optimal programming language to solve this issue?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The parent to BitRewards business (GIFTD) has more than 500 clients in Europe, who mainly are small and medium-sized businesses, which is our target audience. Among the globally recognized names, we have GoPro.ru, Tui, and several others; we also service Snowqueen.ru, a top Russian fashion and beauty retailer (2.5 million monthly visitors), Startuphouse.com (the startup community in San Francisco, USA), Premierdeadsea-usa.com (skincare products, USA), MadRobots.ru (a marketplace of gadgets), Promosoundgroup.net (global online music promotion service), Marwin.kz (top Kazakh kids' store) and hundreds of the smaller businesses.
For BitRewards, we have signed the letter of intent with Ecwid (https://goo.gl/2HnrG5), one of the top e-commerce website builders with over 1 million merchants in 175 countries headquartered in San Diego, CA, USA.

Also, we are negotiating with big partners worldwide at the moment, our CEO and CTO do a constant search for new partners at the roadshow

Sounds good.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will you have yr own mobile app? If so, what will be its main task?
Activity: 378
Meet our new partner MARK.SPACE - an open source platform for creation of 3D- and VR- compatible web-spaces (websites) and objects, powered by blockchain.
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-announces-partnership-with-mark-space-f887cad86f85
Activity: 126
The idea will be the project!
I don't see bounty program or aridrop to receive a free token?
the same question, if it exists wanna be involved. I will wait, thank you Wink
Activity: 364
Why we need fill KYC now??
I'm interested in blockchain digital ID but a fundamental hurdle for similar projects has been permanent residency (absence of).  I don't have a residential address as homeless/nomadic - but still have full residency/work rights in UK and full passport.  Is your KYC process able to use methods other than current address?  No denial of past - just not able to prove something that doesn't exist.  Smiley
Activity: 140
The demand for our BIT tokens has increased, so we are putting the sale on pause and open the Whitelist. Check out new post on Medium for more details and stay tuned:
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/taming-the-demand-the-bitrewards-whitelist-c4144eb26704

This is a good signal, looks your project more professional. And maybe you have to do this sooner. And now let's focus more on marketing, hardworking road map I believe you will soon reach hard cap
Activity: 378
The demand for our BIT tokens has increased, so we are putting the sale on pause and open the Whitelist. Check out new post on Medium for more details and stay tuned:
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/taming-the-demand-the-bitrewards-whitelist-c4144eb26704
Activity: 210
Hey. Will it be possible to build your platform in a blog or any other substandard portal? 
I’ve read in the WP that the BitRewards users will be provided with add-on for most popular CVS so I don’t see any problems.
Great. I have an online shop on WordPress and I was afraid that it wont be compatible with the solution.
The add-on for WordPress certainly was on the list, dont worry.  I think that as the platform develops, the number of add-ons will grow steadily.
Btw, maybe anyone knows when the first add-on appears? And what CMS it’ll be dedicated to?
Activity: 392
Hey. Will it be possible to build your platform in a blog or any other substandard portal? 
I’ve read in the WP that the BitRewards users will be provided with add-on for most popular CVS so I don’t see any problems.
Great. I have an online shop on WordPress and I was afraid that it wont be compatible with the solution.
The add-on for WordPress certainly was on the list, dont worry.  I think that as the platform develops, the number of add-ons will grow steadily.
Activity: 392
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of pre-sale?
Less than a month, don’t miss yr chance to buy the tokens with maximum bonuses!
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of pre-sale?
Jump to: