Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 111. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What about scaling of your solution? Did u manage to select an optimal programming language to solve this issue?

Our solution runs on a very popular block-chain system Etherium, so it is not a problem.
Good afternoon. Will you have yr own mobile app? If so, what will be its main task?

The date when we will run our mobile app you can find on the roadmap at https://bitrewards.network/ The app will include:
1. Crypto-wallet
2. Merchants’ special offers
3. Scanning and storage of loyalty cards (making plastic cards redundant, the inconvenience of which
is one of the main reasons customers stop using loyalty systems)
4. Gift cards
5. Geofencing
Why we need fill KYC now??
I'm interested in blockchain digital ID but a fundamental hurdle for similar projects has been permanent residency (absence of).  I don't have a residential address as homeless/nomadic - but still have full residency/work rights in UK and full passport.  Is your KYC process able to use methods other than current address?  No denial of past - just not able to prove something that doesn't exist.  Smiley
It is fine, you can use your residence permit and passport for KYC
Hey. Will it be possible to build your platform in a blog or any other substandard portal? 
I’ve read in the WP that the BitRewards users will be provided with add-on for most popular CVS so I don’t see any problems.
Great. I have an online shop on WordPress and I was afraid that it wont be compatible with the solution.
The add-on for WordPress certainly was on the list, dont worry.  I think that as the platform develops, the number of add-ons will grow steadily.
Btw, maybe anyone knows when the first add-on appears? And what CMS it’ll be dedicated to?

You can check the road map on our web-site https://bitrewards.network/
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi.
With your platform, buying and selling a would be much easier and without the hassle of many processess. and I'm very excited to see this project on getting potential merchant partners that will attract more clients and shoppers. Shoppers will benefit from this project through the reward system in the form of cryptocurrency. good luck
We created @bitrewards Twitter account in Japanese! Check it out and follow:
BitRewardsの日本語Twitterアカウントを始めました。
https://twitter.com/BitRewards_jp
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. Are the tokens already issued or will it help after the ICO only?
It will happen after the ICO. This sets free of necessity to issue superfluous tokens and burn them then.
Activity: 98
Hey. Are the tokens already issued or will it help after the ICO only?
Activity: 238
Hey. You say that your solution will allow to solve the problem of inactive accounts. Will you use mailing?
No, this method is inefficient. BitRewards has completely different approach.
Which one? Will they phone the clients? Or is it a secret yet?
The standard methods don’t work anymore. This has been proved by the time. The tokens the price of which is growing – the solution for new generation.
If the person doesn’t know that the token is growing in price, it’s unlikely that he will remember about his account.
Believe me, I’d rather call BitRewards advertisement program endless, do the users wont forget about it for sure.
Btw, are you planning to place any logo or a symbol on any store allowing take part in your loyalty program?
Activity: 322
Hey. You say that your solution will allow to solve the problem of inactive accounts. Will you use mailing?
The standard methods don’t work anymore. This has been proved by the time. The tokens the price of which is growing – the solution for new generation.
If the person doesn’t know that the token is growing in price, it’s unlikely that he will remember about his account.
Believe me, I’d rather call BitRewards advertisement program endless, do the users wont forget about it for sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this stage of the ICO?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s $6 million
Is yr platform dedicated to retailers only, or can the producers of electronics and devices will be able to use it themselves?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. How long will take to transfer the tokens to the buyer that has made a purchase? I don’t want them to wait for this for several days.
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this stage of the ICO?
Jump to: