Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 93. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: will it be obligatory to use BitRecommendations?
As far as I know, it wont, but I don’t understand why u wanna refuse to use it.
I’m fed up with the shops offering me the products I’ve already bought.  The mailings annoy me even more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: will it be obligatory to use BitRecommendations?
As far as I know, it wont, but I don’t understand why u wanna refuse to use it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good evening. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to take part in the main stage of the ICO?
Yes, this procedure has become obligatory recently.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good evening. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to take part in the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. What features will be available in the initial version of the mobile app? When will it be launched?
Will it be possible to use your solution in other areas? Or are loyalty programs the only option?
Good afternoon. Will your platform have any constant prices for services? Or will they fluctuate depending on the rate of token value growth?
Activity: 224
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?
Hello. Can a major network to get more loyal terms of cooperation with BitRewards? Or do you focus on helping small businesses?
Good evening. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Yes, but considering the demand, the team had to implement new security measures. I approve their decision.
Merit: 101
Good evening. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What will be the platform's commissions? I'm afraid their size may scare some users away.

I have heard that they will fluctuate within 1%, so everything will be fine.
Someone will consider them too high. Especially considering the fact that the blockchain allows to make commissions very low.
The team is actively working in this direction. Over time, commissions will become smaller and smaller.
How will it be possible? Is some kind of innovative technology being developed?
As soon as the Lightning Network and Raiden Network technologies become available, the BitRewards Wallet will be integrated with them and become a part of these networks.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. What will be the platform's commissions? I'm afraid their size may scare some users away.

Someone will consider them too high. Especially considering the fact that the blockchain allows to make commissions very low.
The team is actively working in this direction. Over time, commissions will become smaller and smaller.
How will it be possible? Is some kind of innovative technology being developed?

Activity: 378
Hello. Can I enable the "trusted places" option? It annoys me that I always have to enter the password again and again.
Currently, there's no such option in the account.
Activity: 378
What commission will be charged from my wallet for the withdrawal of tokens from the platform? Or this procedure will be absolutely free.

As soon as the Lightning Network and Raiden Network technologies become available, the BitRewards Wallet will be integrated with them and become a part of these networks. This will allow BitRewards crypto-wallet users to significantly reduce or even cut down to zero the commission for money withdrawal, transfers to retailers, or other participants of these networks.
Pages:
Jump to: