Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 12. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Why do we need a Crypto for this use case?
As I got it, it is needed to get more investments and use it as a blockchain-Steam
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
As far as I understand, the preico was held and the necessary amount was collected. I do not understand why such a large gap between preico and ico? Personally, I like the idea of cryptotenes for computer games! I think the future of the game industry will be tightly tied to the crypto currency!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why do we need a Crypto for this use case?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
How can you speak to me like this? I'm not sure how will I spend my tokens, but that's definitely none of your business!!!
Guys stay calm, we are here for tokens and glory! Let's not argue and be mad each other, ok?
Activity: 8
I obviously hold it, but I have to like it to forget it, do not know if one day there will be a surprise?

I believe in it too, that is why they are safe in my wallet
Activity: 58
I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. Why won't you take these tokens to sell them at cryptomarkets? You will earn more, than u invested, this way
How can you speak to me like this? I'm not sure how will I spend my tokens, but that's definitely none of your business!!!
Activity: 133
I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. Why won't you take these tokens to sell them at cryptomarkets? You will earn more, than u invested, this way
Why do you even care how other ppl spend their money? I think that selling them on cryptomarkets is way better, but I don't tell others to do it like myself
Oh, they did an astonishing work, dude. They closed pre-ico before its end and gathered $300k or even 300.240 (lol, they probably didn't stop the timer properly xD)
Haven't seen it, nice glitch, I must say
I wondering when the BATTLE OF TITANS main ICO will start and what is the current status of BATTLE OF TITANS pre-ico?
The ICO starts on 25.11.2017 as I recall
And the pre-ico was better than expected Cheesy
Activity: 108
I wondering when the BATTLE OF TITANS main ICO will start and what is the current status of BATTLE OF TITANS pre-ico?
Oh, they did an astonishing work, dude. They closed pre-ico before its end and gathered $300k or even 300.240 (lol, they probably didn't stop the timer properly xD)
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Let that lady decide what she wants to do with her bought tokens
Activity: 106
Why? You can use it for in-game purchases. I will buy new skins with my tokens
Activity: 58
I obviously hold it, but I have to like it to forget it, do not know if one day there will be a surprise?

Why? You can use it for in-game purchases. I will buy new skins with my tokens
Activity: 224

Yeah, holding it too! I think their price will be enormous in just 2 years
Activity: 94

Do you mean the BTT tokens?
Activity: 195
Activity: 48
You didn't answer me properly, when are you getting Windows Phone version of Battle of Titans???
They told you, check the answers... They aren't ready to announce it yet as there are no info now
They will even produce this game in FacebookGameRoom
You didn't answer me properly, when are you getting Windows Phone version of Battle of Titans???
How to get referral link? Where is the register button on the website ?
That interests me too, how can I get the referral link?
Pages:
Jump to: