Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 13. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How to get referral link? Where is the register button on the website ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Don't overestimate yourself, I think it was in their plans long before they met us
You are wrong, the analysis and further emphasis on more PR and advertisement was made after we got feedback from users on where there is enoguh ads and where they suggest us post it Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
You guys have been posten on ICO Idol? That must have cost a lot to you. Glad you listen to us in the means of marketing and spent more money on PR
Don't overestimate yourself, I think it was in their plans long before they met us
Activity: 129
You guys have been posten on ICO Idol? That must have cost a lot to you. Glad you listen to us in the means of marketing and spent more money on PR
Activity: 173
No jokes, the article was interesting. Buying more tokens during the ICO stage
Activity: 165
Gosh, I hope it isn't the future pilot or I'm selling my tokens right away   Grin
Activity: 57
ROFL, is there He-Man over my post? fun art, must I say  Grin
I'll go check the article (or whatever it is)
Activity: 300
CryptoGames has a Solution for All the Indie Game Developers with their ICO Project - Battle of Titans

It's nearly impossible to launch a mobile game without investment nowadays. Most of the developers meet this problem, even ones with very promising products. And those who succeeded lost a great deal of possible profits in the beginning, without Grand Opening. CryptoGames has met similar circumstances but they've found a unique solution for all the industry in general.

The numbers of gaming industry are of no secret, all the data is available to the public. Market cap is over 100 billion dollars, expected annual increase makes this area very attractive for the investment. But whales never sleep pushing out little indie-fish.

Common funding takes control on the company seizing those rights from original developers. Crowdfunding doesn't work attracting only final consumers.

Blockchain changes old ways presenting the ICO - equal and convenient opportunity for everyone to get a piece of the future profits in a usual and well-known business. So CryptoGames will help indie-studios to launch their games using BTT - platform's brand currency. And that's not all: to illustrate all the possibilities, team starts with their own game - Battle of Titans.

https://coinidol.com/cryptogames-battle-of-titans/

If the answer is "yes" you should speak with Battle of Titans manager! They will love what you did for sure!
Activity: 300
CryptoGames has a Solution for All the Indie Game Developers with their ICO Project - Battle of Titans

It's nearly impossible to launch a mobile game without investment nowadays. Most of the developers meet this problem, even ones with very promising products. And those who succeeded lost a great deal of possible profits in the beginning, without Grand Opening. CryptoGames has met similar circumstances but they've found a unique solution for all the industry in general.

The numbers of gaming industry are of no secret, all the data is available to the public. Market cap is over 100 billion dollars, expected annual increase makes this area very attractive for the investment. But whales never sleep pushing out little indie-fish.

Common funding takes control on the company seizing those rights from original developers. Crowdfunding doesn't work attracting only final consumers.

Blockchain changes old ways presenting the ICO - equal and convenient opportunity for everyone to get a piece of the future profits in a usual and well-known business. So CryptoGames will help indie-studios to launch their games using BTT - platform's brand currency. And that's not all: to illustrate all the possibilities, team starts with their own game - Battle of Titans.

Wow, nice art, did you do it yourself?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264

Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
They're good, they're good... In my pocket xD Muahaha
Actually, I think it will go like KABOOM after it hits several cryptomarkets
Don't you know which markets will there be for us yet?
Haven't been here for a while. How are my tokens doing? I heard BTC is growing, will it affect our tokenz?
They're good, they're good... In my pocket xD Muahaha
Actually, I think it will go like KABOOM after it hits several cryptomarkets
Activity: 68
Haven't been here for a while. How are my tokens doing? I heard BTC is growing, will it affect our tokenz?
And what did you think would possibly happen to them? Nah, I think they're good
Activity: 111
Yeah thanks! So what about ICO, could you start it a bit earlier?
Activity: 173
We have taken all your ideas under consideration and may assure you that there will be no armored bras neither on pilot, nor on mechs Smiley
Oh, but I wanted to see a Nelly prototype in bra  Cry
Joking, thanks for understanding, devs
We have taken all your ideas under consideration and may assure you that there will be no armored bras neither on pilot, nor on mechs Smiley
Where is the missing information? Should be on the main page of a topic.

Address:Huh
Token Symbol: BTT
Decimals:Huh
Hello! We are sorry, but what do you mean by decimals? Can you concertize the data for us to add it? Smiley
This is one of the most ambitious project out there. Awesome thing about Battle of Titans is that they have almost finished game!  Wink
agree with you on that. Tis is better to invest in the product that is almost on the market
What about game setting? Where and in which time running single campaign? A saw some screenshots and it's looks like near future around Syrian deserts. I think it will be cool story: oil running out and humanity fights for best places for solar energy stations. Best places in arabic deserts.
Agree with you, Provok. I've been to Syria once and I see some similar points. Although the setting is wintery, we can say that there were some kinds of war (like nuclear) and the climate has changed
Pages:
Jump to: