Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 14. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is one of the most ambitious project out there. Awesome thing about Battle of Titans is that they have almost finished game!  Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
What about game setting? Where and in which time running single campaign? A saw some screenshots and it's looks like near future around Syrian deserts. I think it will be cool story: oil running out and humanity fights for best places for solar energy stations. Best places in arabic deserts.
It feels more like a winter in Taiga or something or even Arctic rather than Arabic deserts. But the oil thing you've told is very interesting to my mind. The one who wins gets the oil and food, yeah
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
They will get funding and fame to them, lol, what else should it be?
Don't know 'bout fame yet, still, they'll get some sweet bucks when published at Cryptogames' platform
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
What about game setting? Where and in which time running single campaign? A saw some screenshots and it's looks like near future around Syrian deserts. I think it will be cool story: oil running out and humanity fights for best places for solar energy stations. Best places in arabic deserts.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Let's get back to the GameDev, what is the profit for developers who will be mentioned on your platform?
They will get funding and fame to them, lol, what else should it be?
Activity: 133
Let's get back to the GameDev, what is the profit for developers who will be mentioned on your platform?
Where is the missing information? Should be on the main page of a topic.

Address:Huh
Token Symbol: BTT
Decimals:Huh
No, it shouldn't be on the main page
Activity: 68
You guys are wrong. The game should have a well0made singleplayer to attract new users and make them love the game more, so a complicated plot will fit just perfect here
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

What do you mean by "Address"? Addresses for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Eth are stated on the main page of their site.
Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
I don't think they will allow us to choose dialogue options like in Mass Effect, but that's not necessary. If they create complete dialogues that will be interesting - that works for the audience
Thanks, but we don't need another telltale-like *thing*
We are speaking about ICO and the means of fund raising is much more important here. That is why they need to construct more action-less dialogues thing. IT will be sold more = we will get extra money from BTT
Activity: 400
Merit: 101

Activity: 58
Guys, stop arguing! Boobs need freedom  Grin
Joking-joking Cheesy Maybe you'll need to add three races so you would be able to choose one of them. And yeah, several endings and nice dialogues
I don't think they will allow us to choose dialogue options like in Mass Effect, but that's not necessary. If they create complete dialogues that will be interesting - that works for the audience
Activity: 108
Guys, stop arguing! Boobs need freedom  Grin
Joking-joking Cheesy Maybe you'll need to add three races so you would be able to choose one of them. And yeah, several endings and nice dialogues
Don't you know Game Development? They will create naked ladies' bodies even if it is open space
Oh, I shouldn't have forgotten about WoW Lich king's set for my mage. Where I walked near Frozen Throne in a tiny little bra (I was female mage, don't worry) So yeah, your comment seems smart after some consideration. But sci-fi doesn't work like this in most cases
Its winter in there, in which universe can you imagine armored bras in there?
P.S. Do what you do, developers, I know nothing about creating plots, so I believe in you!
Don't you know Game Development? They will create naked ladies' bodies even if it is open space
I have only one requirement to character creation - no armored bras, in case you make female protagonist. That's just sexist and stupid.
Its winter in there, in which universe can you imagine armored bras in there?
P.S. Do what you do, developers, I know nothing about creating plots, so I believe in you!
Please, forget about cliches... Not a BladeRunner thing.  And surely no aliens... You won't ever do alien creatures, so don't include them to the plot. Humanity is all different and you will be able to create interesting fractions and conflict in-between them
Why don't you like BladeRunner, the world is perfectly created.
I have only one requirement to character creation - no armored bras, in case you make female protagonist. That's just sexist and stupid.
Activity: 122
Please, forget about cliches... Not a BladeRunner thing.  And surely no aliens... You won't ever do alien creatures, so don't include them to the plot. Humanity is all different and you will be able to create interesting fractions and conflict in-between them
Activity: 165
Devs asked me to post a question here. What are you expecting from the singleplayer campaign? Any interesting ideas might be able to be included in game  Smiley
Great news!
I'm sure you will need to make more maps and unfold the story about colonization. AS your prototypes are called martian, include some interesting details and easter eggs from the games and films (like Total recall)
Pages:
Jump to: