Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 11. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This game is so addictive and works very well on my iOS device. I'm glad that I've found this ICO and had some spare ETH  Wink
Did you try the beta already? How is it like? Didn't get the key yet Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This game is so addictive and works very well on my iOS device. I'm glad that I've found this ICO and had some spare ETH  Wink
Yeah, my dad donated his BTC in the last day of PRE-ICO
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well, gaming with crypto is indeed a good form of entertainment. Got to read further and have to download this game on my phone to understand its concept.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Which platform do you plan to play BoT on, Guys? I choose iOS
I will play on Android probably (from iOS devices I only have iPhone 4, which isn't enough)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I will play on Android probably (from iOS devices I only have iPhone 4, which isn't enough)
Activity: 48
Perhaps this has its reasons, although the product has already been implemented? I personally did not have time to participate in the pre-sale, but I'm ready to invest now! But now I need to wait at least a month to buy tokens! By the way the question is - what price will be involved in the ICO?
Neither did some people in this thread Sad
They said it will be 49% of bonus tokens for the first stage of ICO. I would love to buy more too, but why do you say it is a month?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
As far as I understand, the preico was held and the necessary amount was collected. I do not understand why such a large gap between preico and ico? Personally, I like the idea of cryptotenes for computer games! I think the future of the game industry will be tightly tied to the crypto currency!
That's what I was asking. There was no need to do such a pause between the end of pre-ico and the start of ICO. Still, they decide what's right

Perhaps this has its reasons, although the product has already been implemented? I personally did not have time to participate in the pre-sale, but I'm ready to invest now! But now I need to wait at least a month to buy tokens! By the way the question is - what price will be involved in the ICO?
Activity: 173
Activity: 108
Why are you talking 'bout it here? Don't you have a separate thread and a telegram chat for that?
It is okay to ask people in here as it is thread related to Battle of Titans
Activity: 111
It is necessary to do 5 tweets or 5 retweets per week, or 5 tweets +5 retweets?
Why are you talking 'bout it here? Don't you have a separate thread and a telegram chat for that?
Activity: 56
Check it in the bounty-thread. It states 5 tweets or 5 retweets Smiley
Yeah, it is definitely like this!
Activity: 50
Check it in the bounty-thread. It states 5 tweets or 5 retweets Smiley
Activity: 518
Activity: 165
As far as I understand, the preico was held and the necessary amount was collected. I do not understand why such a large gap between preico and ico? Personally, I like the idea of cryptotenes for computer games! I think the future of the game industry will be tightly tied to the crypto currency!
That's what I was asking. There was no need to do such a pause between the end of pre-ico and the start of ICO. Still, they decide what's right
Activity: 165
I have checked the site and yeah, I see some design decisions I don't agree with. What about the game? Any new maps announced yet?
Check the Facebook, it should all be told in there! No news regarding the ICO yet for sure
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I have checked the site and yeah, I see some design decisions I don't agree with. What about the game? Any new maps announced yet?
Why do we need a Crypto for this use case?
For the game? as it was said earlier, they want to create their own currency on their own platform for investing in new project

Wow I was impressed by the design, very good.
I'll join the bounty and the bells.
Design of the game or landing? I actually don't quite like the design of landing page they have, still the game is awesome, yeah
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Wow I was impressed by the design, very good.
I'll join the bounty and the bells.
Activity: 99
Why do we need a Crypto for this use case?
There is no "too much" when it comes to money, you know Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: