Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 15. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Devs asked me to post a question here. What are you expecting from the singleplayer campaign? Any interesting ideas might be able to be included in game  Smiley
We are sorry for the quite a late answer Smiley No, everything is fine to me, thanks
So, about the story-mode we have mentioned. We have an announcement for you! We are going to develop a complete singleplayer campaign using a whole new team dedicated to this process. As soon as we reach a certain amount of money we will create it in 6 months
Activity: 165
We are wa-a-a-a-a-iting for the news, guys!
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Great! I like singlpleer mode  Grin
Me too, as well as ponies ^^
Activity: 129
What happened to their manager? Smiley Was he killed for asking not appropriate questions? xD
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
Let us tell you guys, there may be some secret insights about story mode today. I will talk to devs to let you know more about it

Great! I like singlpleer mode  Grin
No-no, my friend, it doesn't always work this way. Tell me, did you really care about Battlefield 4 singleplayer campaign? Tell me.
BF4 has singleplayer?  Cheesy I think, eventually, singleplayer will affect the initial price of the project
Let us tell you guys, there may be some secret insights about story mode today. I will talk to devs to let you know more about it
Activity: 129
No-no, my friend, it doesn't always work this way. Tell me, did you really care about Battlefield 4 singleplayer campaign? Tell me.
BF4 has singleplayer?  Cheesy I think, eventually, singleplayer will affect the initial price of the project
Activity: 94
I think that the game (a GOOD game) must have singleplayer
That's my opinion
Activity: 462
Curious project! One name is worth a lot. I will not invest, but I'll look after the news.
Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
I think that the game (a GOOD game) must have singleplayer
That's my opinion
Activity: 57
It doesn't matter what will happen to singleplayer, I invested in it as in a Cybersport thing. So make sure it becomes a cyberdiscipline
Activity: 173
Why do they need to make story mode? It is a multiplayer game
Its on another branch of the market
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Will you make any DLC? And what about the story mode?
Joining the question! I would love to hear the story behind titans and play a solo campaign. I love multiplayer, but people (and potential investors) will love the game more if there is a story-mode
Activity: 104
I think that your team have got a clear path what to do .This coin is going to be successful I think
Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
Will you make any DLC? And what about the story mode?
Activity: 108
It is called Facebook GameRoom, just FYI. And yeah, they are going to make it on that platform
lol, rly? where is that? Where did you find this video?
Activity: 106
By the way, I heard that you plan to make it on facebook too, when are you going to do it?
It is called Facebook GameRoom, just FYI. And yeah, they are going to make it on that platform
Activity: 99
Agree with a previous message, it would be better if you make a cool game and we would get more money from our tokens
That is a prior task
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I would personally recommend u to get some more exclusive content for ICO and pre-ICO participants
That would stimulate ppl to invest in u
Why "more"? Aren't 3 titans enough for you? It is better they make the whole game better and we'll make more money from the tokens
Pages:
Jump to: