Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 6. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I like the idea, I like its purpose, it seems a very interesting project, if you do not mind I'll stay here to see how it develops.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
great project and great application!!! Wish you all the best and will surely follow and help out if I can.
joined the airdrop! Best of luck guys!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
great opportunity to participate!! good luck
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I hope this help the development of a cure or a way to treat this disease to contribute to the people who suffer
Activity: 99
Activity: 54
Luven Diagnostic
What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?

The main factors are speed of passing clinical trials and obtaining certificates.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is interesting and even said that it is unique in its kind. The site and roadmap is made perfectly and at once it is visible it was tried on glory.
Activity: 406
I like your idea, I hope you will succeed. This problem can affect anyone
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I hope this project will be successful, thank you for the drop!
Activity: 15
I find this project helpful and its different from other projects..thanks for this, awesome work guys
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
projects with such a great cause makes me want to be more involved.
Great initiative, will keep an eye. Good luck in advance.
Activity: 15
"Cancer" is a serious disease and it's great to have people that are concern about this disease and hopefully this disease can be eliminated. Good job and good luck with your project, Best Regarrds, Gustavo
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Nothing makes me happy  than helping  others.  Thanks dev for applying blockchain technology  to help the sick.  
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Project looks very well and innovative. Medicine is very large field, and any further research for mankind is appreciated and welcomed, especially if there will be results in fight against cancer.
I wissh you luck!
Activity: 16
Looking forward to this project, nice concept and plan! Goodluck and more power to your project !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good project and in the future you can not badly make money on it. If the dev team will have the norms to work everything from him will turn out and he will be successful. I will follow the topic.
Activity: 2
Very nice project. I very much like the idea behind it.
Activity: 2
Best of luck towards achieving your goals and disseminating your method!
Activity: 24
Looks promising. Hope this project will be success in the future. Lots of support from community. That's also good
Activity: 129
How do blockchain fit in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: