Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 11. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
amazing project. I hope this project can run as expected
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will your exchange be protected from cyber attacks? You know, the number of these incidents has increased recently...
Activity: 224
Apparently, Mandala will make a bias to support the newcomers who just came to cryptomarket. I hope this will make this market more popular.
I agree, judging by the technical information, they really want to pay special attention to this. It is correct, in fact, this market is only being formed, there’re not many experienced traders in it.
What will this help look like?
Well, there will be a lot of things, if I'm not mistaken. They will provide structured information about the market, they will help to use certain tools. And also it seems they will teach you how to reduce risks, this is something that is still poorly mastered in the crypto-currency market.
The main point is that they shouldn’t forget about experienced traders, they need attention, too…
Right) Wont Mandala forget about them?
Activity: 238
Apparently, Mandala will make a bias to support the newcomers who just came to cryptomarket. I hope this will make this market more popular.
I agree, judging by the technical information, they really want to pay special attention to this. It is correct, in fact, this market is only being formed, there’re not many experienced traders in it.
Well, there will be a lot of things, if I'm not mistaken. They will provide structured information about the market, they will help to use certain tools. And also it seems they will teach you how to reduce risks, this is something that is still poorly mastered in the crypto-currency market.
The main point is that they shouldn’t forget about experienced traders, they need attention, too…
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What existing exchanges do you consider your main competitors? What are your main advantages over them?
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Interesting project, thank you! What crypto you will accepted on pre-sale?
Activity: 308
here are a lot of exchanges presenting their tokens and have ICOs all of a sudden. The competition is huge. I dont think Mandala is gonna be different.
Well, developers claim that Mandala is a platform that will bring cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets to the masses through a beautifully designed user interface and easy to understand trading technology. Anyways it’s too soon to tell. Let’s wait  for alpha or beta version or till it’s launched.

I dont care about exchanges as much but why do they need their own token?
MDX is going to be use to make it easier for users to work on the platform. It will be used as a payment method for certain tools. 
Btw talking about making it all easier. I’ve heard that Mandala will give an opportunity to new traders to learn things thanks to technical information, a lot of data, professional analytics and so on.   
Is it all gonna be free for them?
Activity: 55
There will always be a need for new exchanges. The old ones keep slacking and offering poor service and support because there is not enough competition. When will you officially launch the platform and is there any bonus for big investments? Thanks.
Activity: 336
here are a lot of exchanges presenting their tokens and have ICOs all of a sudden. The competition is huge. I dont think Mandala is gonna be different.
Well, developers claim that Mandala is a platform that will bring cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets to the masses through a beautifully designed user interface and easy to understand trading technology. Anyways it’s too soon to tell. Let’s wait  for alpha or beta version or till it’s launched.

MDX is going to be use to make it easier for users to work on the platform. It will be used as a payment method for certain tools. 
Btw talking about making it all easier. I’ve heard that Mandala will give an opportunity to new traders to learn things thanks to technical information, a lot of data, professional analytics and so on.   
Activity: 252

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Activity: 168
I'm interested in the bounty program. Where to learn more or get much more information about it? Is there a translation program? Maybe I can help you to spread out the information with Indonesian Language. I have a new team for translation yet you can trust me to get a good work.  Smiley
What kind if premium functions does your platform offer?
Activity: 2
What cryptocurrencies are accepted on the pre-sale?

ETH, BTC, and LTC are the accepted payment options during the presale and crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: