Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 21. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Activity: 98
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?

We are everyday working upon CARCO project and regardless preICO campaign will not be successful, we will do everything to bring it to life anyway. Of course financial support of investors will be very appreciated and could affect to earlier and not limited launching of projects as well would show us how interseting the idea of CARCO project is.
Hi i just found Carco project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.     

https://t.me/go_carco

Activity: 213
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?

To get CARCO tokens is quite easy. Just go to our site www.carcohub.com, press button "Token Sale" and choose one of the options, either ETH, BTC or USD. After several emails our clients now we add also possibility to buy CARCO tokens with USD!  Wink

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 149
Hi i just found Carco project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.     
I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?
Activity: 201
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future Cool
Activity: 228
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing.
Activity: 162
I see that the team of this project is very active in their social media and promoting the project very well. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to success!

Thank you for your support Grinin!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 218
I see that the team of this project is very active in their social media and promoting the project very well. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to success!
Activity: 220
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that Carco will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance !!
Activity: 156
To prove that this service will be successful and demanded the project should show its capability of gaining more investors.
Activity: 225
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
are you kidding?
http://www.carcohub.com/
Yeah, the best way to do is guide newbies and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers.
Activity: 238
i see a good future of this project, good luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future.
Activity: 148
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions 
Activity: 233
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
IDK if I could count myself as an "expert", but this project makes sense, I would invest in it
Activity: 133
Do you have telegram group? Having a central conversational group would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the CARCO project is getting more and more known by people and also, on the other hand, the CARCO community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue Wink
Pages:
Jump to: