Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 22. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 155
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Activity: 98
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?

Hi Bumper_Butt!
Actually soon (from 25th of February, 2018 on) there will possibility to support us and buy a Carco tokens via PayPal, where Visa and Mastercards and other methods are accepted. This function will be avaliable only if you are buying Carco tokens on our web site!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?
Activity: 199
I am amazed by the CARCO team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the CARCO project!
Activity: 146
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 213
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
How your project will generate profits? There will be fees for users?   

No, there will be no fees for the users of social network!
There will be some fees for those, who will be using our blockchain service, like selling a car and other.
Also will be a fees for advertisers, where all companies regardless their type of business are handling will have
possibility to advertise on our platform!

And of course market position of product itself...with the popularization the price of tokens will gain and this is
the bigg value add together with a great product!

Activity: 207
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk Roll Eyes
Do you have any video interviews?
It would be quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join..

Thank you for your message Buzalas!
Yes indeed, we know that will have affect to the project and investors, so we are now preparing a video material.
It will be published in next two weeks!

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Do you have any video interviews?
It would be quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join..
Activity: 193
How your project will generate profits? There will be fees for users?   
Activity: 195
The project is going strong through its road map. I will be looking forward for the success of this project!
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Carco has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.

Thank you for your support!  Wink

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

ComSilver, Don't get me wrong please, but how do you think we would be so opened publishing our names and faces all around the internet? If you check the internet, you can see a lot of things about us just typing our names into the google search engine. Thank you for understanding!

Activity: 198
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Carco has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.
Activity: 176
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion, a promising project, but I would like to know more about it.

Monscepal thx for the question!
At this moment we are still on stage "developing our platform", testing and adding modules.
The launch of CARCO platform will be in 3th quarter this year, where we are prepairin grand
presentation in CARCOs 2nd Conference, where all detailes will be presented.

hello op did you have an escrow for your investment the escrow systems describes the openness and authenticity of a project

We are now on preICO stage, where funds are raising up for promotion and further developing of the project. Of course we do have our financial plans how and where funds will be spent, but for the investors the first information about financial plans will be released right after the results from the preICO stage will be finished.

Please stay updated with our newsletter!

Subscribe please to our newsletter and stay tunned!

Activity: 200
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion, a promising project, but I would like to know more about it.
I’m interested too. I am still looking forward for more development and announcements from this project. I hope CARCO project is legit and also hoping that they will continue the project whether the ico will be successful or not...
Pages:
Jump to: