Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 18. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up
Activity: 208
Carco is a project that everyone should support Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Where is the company officially registered?
Activity: 213
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
Activity: 149
The more people learn about what you’re doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities!   
Activity: 201
Following this project because i believe it will be good in the future. Keep up the good work, team
Activity: 228
Really great and unique project
Good luck and best wishes Wink
Activity: 162
Carco is what the world needs right now. This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success. I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world.
Activity: 218
The CARCO concept is really great, I support this project because I see that all team is experienced and capable to achieve the goal. I am looking forward to see carco-token on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress Cool
Activity: 220
I think the project has a great future prospect since the demand for tokens will be large in my opinion
Activity: 156
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!
Activity: 98
At what stage is the development of the applicatoin now?

Development of CARCO application is in a progress and will be ready to start testing it in June 2018. According to our plans, Beta release of CARCO app will be avaliable in 4th quarter 2018, where the CARCO will be promote in our big CARCO event!

Please stay up to date reading our blog:
https://blog.carco.io/

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 31st of March 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 225
I have been following the project for some time, and I have to say that this project has excellent concept and great team to make it real
Activity: 238
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
What are the guarantees when investing in start-ups? Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
Activity: 233
A good project. I have already decided to buy tokens. I hope this project will meet our expectations and succeed Cool
Activity: 71
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 126
At what stage is the development of the applicatoin now?
Activity: 98
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned?

Yes Beahelm, all from 650,000,000 unsold CARCO tokens will be burned after ICO stage will be finished!

Activity: 155
At the moment this is one of the most impressive ICO I've seen in recent times
Pages:
Jump to: