Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 17. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi, tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?

Hi macolde!
There are two ways how to earn:
1. USING OUR CARCO APP
Well, there is a special loyalty program for user of our app. With this in mind, we created CarcoBonus, which is an unique source of revenue for users, because it works on the principle "more you ride, more you earn". This is a loyal bonus to Carco technology users, to whom the automated system assigns bonuses in the form of Carco tokens, which drivers earn to pay for products and services within the Carco Group.

2. BUY CARCO TOKENS AND SELL THEM AFTER THEY CAME TO THE CRYPTOMARKET
Every potential investor has now the opportunity to support CARCO by investing in CARCO token.
At CARCO we predicted future value with technical analysis upon market research as well upon Carcos unique Blockchain use in automotive-network sector. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected for CARCO token, the price prognosis for 2019 is for about +30%. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +1100%. For example if you invest $100 to buy CARCO tokens in preICO with 45% discount, your investment may be up to $1840 in 2023.

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 31st of March 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 191
Merit: 11
This project is a great, and I hope to see your token at market with high price
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project Cool
Activity: 131
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too... Roll Eyes
Activity: 205
Hi, tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
 looks interesting and should have a big market prospect. I think it's more powerful, if more functionality is developed.good luck
Hmm very interesting concept on Carco project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there...

Gozragore...
Looking todays APP market, there are some attemps for communicatin interface between drivers, but they are not base on social notwork platform!

Large car companies, such as BWW, Daimler Group, and others, are trying to find a universal communication interface, which will enable “conversation among vehicles”. We by CARCO knows knows that communication at the technical level is useful, but more importantly is  that the communication process also includes the driver. The driver is the one that directly keeps track of events on the road, and is the one who can directly transfer an information to other drivers, even when the drivers do not know each other, but share a common denominator – the (same) road.
The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate on the base driver2driver while driving. Identity goes through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices.
CARCO token is different from other because it is not just a token, but it is a valuable&useful token which enables Card payment for individual services within and outside of the CARCO system and with real time conversion of CryptoCurrency to desired fiat currency.

CARCO based on a unique comprehensive blockchain technologic solution, that offers drivers and other users a simple communication, payment service, advertising, entertainment, bonuses and that is why CARCO will be effective among the all user generations as well it is a great investment opportunityfor the investors!

Activity: 181
Hmm very interesting concept on Carco project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there...
Activity: 187
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread if any? Project is very good

Granijurus

We do not have separate thread for Bounty on Bitcointalk!
You can find us on [email protected]

BOUNTY PROGRAM
The CARCO team is aware, that the key to success is knowledge and hard work - and CARCO is no exception. We are inviting reliable and expert people to join us and help us create a successful project. If you are interested in working together with us on one or more areas listed below, fill out this form, and we’ll get in touch with all the details.

• Facebook Campaign
  • Telegram Campaign
  • Twitter Campaign
  • Bitcointalk.org Campaign
  • Bitcoin.com
  • Videos Campaign
  • Translation Campaign
  • Videos Campaign
  • Blogs Campaign

Activity: 126
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention.
This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world.
A will watching out for more progress of this project Cool
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?

The world has approx. 7.4 billion people, but that does not mean that all growth is stopped. When we did market research and looked at a lot of statistical data, we found that the number of smartphone users as well as the number of production and registration of new vehicles are increasing dramatically from year to year. We (the team) were unanimous that we need to build a technology of the future, which will have in its base many users around the world. Since we are aware that massive use of Carco technology by its users will be very high, we have decided to issue a total number of 650,000,000 Carco tokens.

This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks

Dear GEOmile!
We are aware how important markiting for pitching our project up. Unfortunately at the first "Alpha" stage, we put a lot more money into a technical project itself then in marketing, and for now on we are prepairing the marketing model how to bring the idea closer to the people.
In december 2017 we had first  Carco conference , where we invited our local potential investors and where we presented Alpha version of the project CARCO. Feedback was very positive and promising, and we are continuing working optimistic. For the 4th quarter we are preparing big CARCO conference, where Beta version of CARCO will be presented, as well our team and our future steps. Now we are doing some video presentations, which soon will be online.

Please subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned!
Activity: 134
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 126
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread if any? Project is very good
Activity: 140
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?
Activity: 140
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 213
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks
Activity: 214
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it's inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 144
I've been following this project and I feel very happy because you have a great initiative to advance this project. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: