Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 19. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
For how much can the token's price increase over the year? What do you think?
That's a very difficult question. The market is changeable so it is difficult to give an exact answer
Activity: 214
For how much can the token's price increase over the year? What do you think?
Activity: 199
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO!
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. Good luck to you.
Activity: 213
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned?
Activity: 207
I think this project will attract investors and will be supported, because the concept is great and such service will be in demand
Activity: 98
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?

If you mean some financial partnerships, we do not have any.
The only partnership we are sharing now is a partnership in the technical view.
We are cooperating with a developers from a companies, where the main customers are the leading car manufacturers.
Thanks to our team member Mr.Vincent Maholetti, we are having directly contact to the lead developers of diferent kind of application, especially designed for a automotive industry, where clients feedback is already known and we can operate with those important information.

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 28th of February 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

CARCO token (ERC20) is our official currency on which the CARCO payment system is based.
Carco token will be accepted as a payment method for all our contract partners, sales, service stations, web portals, etc., where they will take and process CARCO tokens at its current value. Each owner will be able to store their tokens in the Carco wallet, from where users can perform any transaction. For all services (such as ATM machines and other product and service providers) within as well as outside the Carco network, we are developing a payment method CarcoPAY. CarcoPAY will be based on a contactless payment card, which will be directly connected with the user’s current Carco token status in his wallet.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, good idea and useful application finally
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea, but do you have any competitors? If yes, what are your advantages?

Actualy there are some attemps, but they are not base on social notwork platform!

Large car companies, such as BWW, Daimler Group, and others, are trying to find a universal communication interface, which will enable “conversation among vehicles”. We by CARCO knows knows that communication at the technical level is useful, but more importantly is  that the communication process also includes the driver. The driver is the one that directly keeps track of events on the road, and is the one who can directly transfer an information to other drivers, even when the drivers do not know each other, but share a common denominator – the (same) road.
The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate on the base driver2driver while driving. Identity goes through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices.
CARCO token is different from other because it is not just a token, but it is a valuable&useful token which enables Card payment for individual services within and outside of the CARCO system and with real time conversion of CryptoCurrency to desired fiat currency.

CARCO based on a unique comprehensive blockchain technologic solution, that offers drivers and other users a simple communication, payment service, advertising, entertainment, bonuses and that is why CARCO will be effective among the all user generations as well it is a great investment opportunityfor the investors!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 28th of February 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

Activity: 193
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing
Activity: 195
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all of this will be appreciated by investors!!
Activity: 198
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors  
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile...

Here you can find all about preICO stage, which starts on March 1st, 2018!

Our pre-ICO campaign will take place on Kickico raising platform and on our website.
From the total Carco Token (CARCO) pool we have dedicated 15 % of all tokens for the pre-ICO campaign, which amounts to 97 500 000 Carco tokens.

Tokens will be sold under the following terms:
     1 CARCO = 0,00008 ETH
     1 ETH = 12500 CARCO
Discounts:
    <10   ETH = 45% (up to 9 ETH)  
    <50   ETH = 50% (10 to 49 ETH)
    <100 ETH = 55% (50 to 99 ETH)
    <200 ETH = 60% (100 to 199 ETH)
    <300 ETH = 65% (200 to 299 ETH)
    ≥300 ETH = 70% (300 and up ETH)

We are accepting ETH and BTC!

Fell free to joining our whitelist and get a special PRESALE discount!

Other dates are indicated on this well-known site (ICO Time: 01 Feb 2018 - 16 Mar 2018). https://icomarks.com/ico/carco This is mistake? I always look at all the details of the ICO on this site, it's very convenient.

In November 2017 we have planned to provide preICO stage in period from February 1st to March 16th, 2018. As we first wanted to use only Kickico platform, where our preICO campaign will be published, in January 2018 we got a message from Kickico platform, due to their technically issues they can not provide our and other ICOs, so we postpone launch to 1st of march. Unfortunately we can not change information on "icomarks" site because they did this publishment on their own without letting us about it.
Later on we realized, the Kickico guys are rookies although their platform is great and guys really try to do their best, so we upgraded our site to provide preICO on our site as well on Kickico.
Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 176
Activity: 200
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea, but do you have any competitors? If yes, what are your advantages?
Activity: 184
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises. Good luck to you!
Activity: 194
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Your idea is impressive! I hope you will succeed and your app will be useful for many people Wink
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube?

We are doing right now upon this theme and in very next time you will be able to find us also on youtubes review!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

Pages:
Jump to: