Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 16. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
If you are considering investing in this project, its a great move guys because you will make enormous profits. Believe me when i tell you this Cool
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure
Activity: 225
It is very cool project. I heard about this project on Twitter. Good luck   
Activity: 238
Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth
Activity: 148
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this Grin
Activity: 233
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 133
Carco catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell that it is because Carco is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community.
Activity: 155
Have you decided on what exchanges the coin will be listed?
Activity: 214
We need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project -- it is good, aims to make things comfortable for us. I hope for the development of this project
Activity: 199
Carco is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future. And so, another project came out in this community to prove its potential and capability. I hope that this project will make its way to success and will be productive.   
Activity: 146
I really like your concept, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck for you team
Activity: 213
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention.
Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.
Activity: 207
The concept of this project is really worth of support. If this project succeed, then it will be good for the future!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I’ve been watching these thread for some time, Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future??
Activity: 193
this is really very interesting token and roadmap and i hope this will grow up on exchanges in the future 
Activity: 195
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Activity: 198
This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?
Activity: 176
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 200
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify
Activity: 194
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Carco looks transparent and reliable
Pages:
Jump to: