Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 20. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube?
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large
Activity: 205
Very good, blockchain technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done!
Activity: 181
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful service.
Activity: 98
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck
Activity: 187
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck
Activity: 126
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Is there a min/max eth contribution?  

Minimum contribution to our project is:

• in ETH = 0.00008 ETH (1CARCO token)
  • in BTC = 0.00000690BTC (1CARCO token)
  • in USD = 67 USD (1000 CARCO tokens)

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 134
Is there a min/max eth contribution? 
Activity: 126
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

Thank you Sweethearted for paying attention to our project!

CARCO is a set of thematic content intended for drivers as well as a wide range of other users. It’s built on social platform interface where users connect, interact and share experiences. A payment system “Carcopay« based on Ethereum blockchain is added to the core of communication interface, which enables payment for individual services within the CARCO system and outside the system with real time conversion of CryptoCurrency to desired currency like USD, EUR, RUB, CNY, JPY etc. In addition to social content, all services that are required by drivers will be available to users and will be possible to use with CarcoBonus.

A specific segment of the application is a revolutionary approach to advertising, powered by a propriatery advertising AI. CarcoPlay platform is an invaluable added value to the system itself, and we believe that users will enjoy single and multiplayer games available on CarcoPlay and its earned prizes and rewards.

WHY INVEST CARCO?
During CARCO preICO campaign the investors will get strong reduced token price.
We guarantee up to 70% discount, (depends on purchase volume).2

At CARCO we predicted future value with technical analysis upon market research as well upon Carcos unique Blockchain use in automotive sector. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected for CARCO token, the price prognosis for 2019 is for about +30%. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +1100%. For example if you invest $100 to buy CARCO tokens in preICO with 45% discount, your investment may be up to $1840 in 2023.

More about our project you can find on our website www.carcohub.com!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 28th of February 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

Activity: 140
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
Activity: 140
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 213
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Carco just hope it’s not a scam. Nice concept , I'm reading the white paper   
Activity: 214
I'd like to try such an application for drivers.
Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project!
Carco seems legit as it is unique with its app that will change the drivers experience in the future Cool

Sure it will Pie_Man!

CARCO is Drivers Nextgen Blockchain decentralised Network, that offers drivers and other users a simple communication, blockchain transactions, payment service, advertising, entertainment, bonuses and that is why CARCO will be effective among the all user generations as well it is a great investment opportunityfor the investors!

WHY CARCO?!
Large car companies, such as BWW, Daimler Group, and others, are trying to find a universal communication interface, which will enable “conversation among vehicles”. We at CARCO knows that communication at the technical level is useful, but more importantly is  that the communication process also includes the driver. The driver is the one that directly keeps track of events on the road, and is the one who can directly transfer an information to other drivers, even when the drivers do not know each other, but share a common denominator – the (same) road. The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate on the base driver2driver while driving. Identity goes through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices.

Activity: 144
Carco seems legit as it is unique with its app that will change the drivers experience in the future Cool
Activity: 216
There are lots of reasons to join the project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - they have a vision of what they are going to make 
    What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?

We will have 3 stages for sale of CARCO tokens:
    • PRESALE stage, from 19th to 28th of February 2018, where we offering  45-75% discount
    • preICO stage, from March 1st to April 30th 2018, where we will be offering  45-70% discount
    • ICO stage, in 4th quarter of 2018 year, where we will be offering from 5-40% discount
    [/list]

Pages:
    Jump to: