Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 23. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
this project has a lot of potential and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion, a promising project, but I would like to know more about it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Great that you have new ideas on how to improve the existing technologies! I am very hopeful to see the development of your idea!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
hello op did you have an escrow for your investment the escrow systems describes the openness and authenticity of a project
Activity: 187
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you! Cool
Activity: 126
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Activity: 98
What are your future plans, team? I mean after the ICO. Do you have smth interesting in store for us?

Of course there are plans for the future!
Check on our blog please on our site please...

Brefly overview:
- preICO
- ICO
- 2nd conference with CARCO version release presentation
- Upgrading version to CARCO with CarcoPAY
- participating in market-coins trading platform

Subscribe please to our newsletter and stay tunned!

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th of February to "28th of February 2018!

GET OPPORTUNITY OF ADDITIONALLY DISCOUNT!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

Activity: 134
This looks like a very promising project and they are also working on the very demanded concept of app for drivers. I think their tokens will gain huge value in the future as the app comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
What are your future plans, team? I mean after the ICO. Do you have smth interesting in store for us?
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

At CARCO we predicted future value with technical analysis upon market research as well upon Carcos unique blockchain use in automotive sector. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected for CARCO token, the price prognosis for 2019 is  for about +30%. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +1100%.

For exampple if you invest $100 to buy CARCO tokens in preICO with 45% discount,
your investment may be up to $1840 in 2023.

Activity: 140
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide
Yeah, right. Every investment is at your own risk and nobody will assure you that investing in any project is a sure way to success. Just do your due diligence and research on project and if you are satisfied with what you see, you can invest what you can afford to lose. But for me CARCO is a long term and legit project.
Activity: 140
Your app for drivers has very interesting features! I'm looking forward to further development of this priject! Good job CARCO!!!
Activity: 213
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide
Activity: 214
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice.
Activity: 144
Activity: 216
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 208
This looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Looks like a great idea to create such drivers app. Really interested to invest.
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics

Due to plenty of scams on the web nowadays, I completely understand the scepticism of the potential investors.
CARCO module named CarcoHORIZON will offer advertising when it’s most current.
Imagine you are selling your car, and every traffic participant sees your ad the moment you select it in the application. Chances for selling your vehicle are much greater when you are closer with your potential buyer, rather than further away and behind a computer.
Once, the seller and buyer finds common language, CARCO will offer a smart contract for transaction, which could be done used by CARCO tokens. For all users of services (such as ATM machines and other product and service providers) within as well as outside the Carco network, there is solution - payment method CarcoPAY.
CarcoPAY based on a contactless payment card, which will be directly connected with the user’s current Carco token status in his wallet.

https://thumb.ibb.co/mHOCNc/carco_credit_card_big.png

Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers ?
Pages:
Jump to: