Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 3. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?  
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
some newcomers are writing in this thread. Personally, I was not very interested in this project. I think it's hard for them to collect the right amount
Activity: 220
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 225
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any? 
Activity: 238
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 148
I'm sure that this app will bring a lot of benefits to all users and it will became very popular in the near future 
Activity: 233
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 30
This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?
Activity: 133
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that it have a lot of potential, I will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 155
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definitely have one. Believe in your success!
Activity: 186
Interesting project, but there could be legal issues in some countries i suppose
Activity: 214
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work Wink
Activity: 199
I'm interested in the development of the project, how many rounds of this ico ?
Activity: 146
CARCO is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop
Activity: 213
Basically why should I invest in this project? I want community opinion Roll Eyes
Activity: 207
Tokens unsold will be burned after the Ico?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I am carco investor, and very hopeful for the investment I've made Cool
Activity: 193
how many 0.1 ETH will give me CARCO token? 
Activity: 119
on which date the token is going to come on exchange ? 
Pages:
Jump to: