Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 10. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
The concept of this project is really worth of support. If this project succeed, then it will be good for the future of Carco
Activity: 126
 looks interesting and should have a big market prospect. I think it's more powerful, if more functionality is developed by this project Wink
Activity: 98
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?

Yes, there is a though situation at the moment out there, so that is why we decided
to postpone ICO and release it together with a product, so we re now finishing the
product and we will launch it together with a ICO.
this project explains the information of the developed items and also the sales of the coins that will be pre-ICO first, I see the total supply of coins for pre-ICO is not too much, what is the total total coin supply from this project?

In total there will be 650,000,000 Tokens released.
Plans for selling stages:
Pre ICO = 15% of total
ICO = 60% of total
Hello,
I didn't find any information on the exchanges your are planning to be listed ? Do you already have a roadmap for this ?

Once after ICO stage will be finished, there will be revealed information, when and where Carco token will be listed!
What amount of fund will be kept in reserve?

We are a live Company, so all funds from sold tokens will be used ONLY for bright Company future
as well for a further activities and additionaly CARCO product develope.
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full??

Very soon there will be Carco Beta version released, so any doubt will be  not on place any more  Wink
Why we are not hearing anything from the team lately? Are they have nothing to tell us?

In Europe there is a flue time at the moment, but we are back now, safe and sound Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Carco offers very useful and convenient solution  for drivers so I think this project will be highly successful and wil have a great demand
Activity: 148
Definitely, this project is something I'll keep my eye on. It's so hard to take a right decision about all these new ICO's on what may actually be worth investing in. But CARCO seems legit for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project is very clear about the sale of coins that will be done pre-ICO first with the coin price is clear, the total supply of coins is also not excessive when looking at the price set, very easy to achieve the target sales of coins at the time of pre-ICO
Activity: 233
I am following your project here and I need to say that team is awesome! You are doing a great job, so keep going 
Activity: 133
Carco is a great and promising project. This project is good to invest in my opinion. I believe in your success guys!
Activity: 155
Many of my friends became interested in this project, we’ll see how good this project is  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Do you really have a bounty campaign? Where is the signature code that we can wear if we are interested to join in your campaign plss add it so we can join.
Activity: 186
Hey. I am very interested in your project. I hope team will be able to implement all their plans
Activity: 30
As a driver I consider Carco app very useful and convenient
Activity: 43
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me!
Activity: 214
Carco project looks impressive, because of great team, great advisors and really great concept   
Activity: 199
Feels good to be amongst this amazing community of CARCO supporters Cool
Pages:
Jump to: