Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 5. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify
Activity: 149
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't be a problem?
Activity: 201
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Carco looks so transparent that I trust it  Cool
Activity: 228
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 162
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 218
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? 
Activity: 220
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants? 
Activity: 156
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more of investors.
Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
Activity: 225
Gone through the project and i found it a great project and hard work done by team. Project has huge potential for great success
Activity: 238
I'll like your project and i expect it to be on top! I want to be a part of it Wink
Activity: 148
Hello, nice idea, if I want to buy tokens and take part in ico, where I can get info about it? Thanks!
Activity: 233
I have checked this project and I think your solution is really what we need in this era. Also great team is working here and I hope soon we will see CARCO on top
Activity: 23
I'm interested in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start?
Activity: 32
I have read the whitepaper of CARCO, and I can say that this project is great and have a potential to be successful Wink
Activity: 133
I see many opportunities for this project and I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of the blockchain!
Activity: 155
I have 1 question --- If you dont succeed to sell all the tokens , you will burn the rest ? Thank you and good luck with the sale   
Activity: 186
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation... the developers have put serious tasks and determined the ways to solve them...
Activity: 214
As I read it the information above, this project looks like a promising one, and i want to follow it and might investing a little, hope it will be profitable
Activity: 199
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future
Pages:
Jump to: