Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 7. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible 
Activity: 216
Haven't find the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does CARCO differs from them? Thanks
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I see this project has a good idea and will be useful in the future, hopefully with the promotion undertaken by this project can improve the development of presale coin sales and soon continue with ICO so the product will be launched soon
Activity: 208
Carco has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Carco. I will be looking forward to this project. 
Activity: 153
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good
Activity: 213
I have never seen any similar projects. Your concept is one of a kind Cool
Activity: 149
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself.   
Activity: 228
Its probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself. You have great potential and are marketing well, keep up the good work
Activity: 162
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations
Activity: 218
CARCO looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest Wink
Activity: 220
this project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project 
Activity: 156
This is the best project I found, I invested and looking forward to get some profit, good luck with your project 
Activity: 225
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything
Activity: 238
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business
Activity: 148
This project is legit, I think. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise…
Activity: 233
Thanks for the great project. A good token with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Cool
Activity: 133
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev
Activity: 32
Activity: 155
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you Cool
Pages:
Jump to: