Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 8. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news. 
Activity: 214
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 199
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 213
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions
Activity: 207
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?
Activity: 193
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
Activity: 119
excited to see where this project is going to go, looking good so far!
great team, awsome community
Activity: 195
I think this is a valuable project which can stand out in the crypto world. Keep it up! And I 'll be looking forward to see the development.
Activity: 198
it would be interesting to see how this project will develop... so excited!
Activity: 126
Great Project with new idea. Would like to invest on it Wink
Activity: 176
I really believe in the success of this project.
Will always support! Grin
Activity: 200
Such an amazing concept, It's awesome to be part of this project
Activity: 184
This is amazing project for me and also for investors to gain more profit Cool
Activity: 194
Its seems like I will contribute in this project because i see something in it that i dint get in others . I feel like it is going to achieve its goals soon.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Wonderful project! What about long term plans and exchange?
Activity: 217
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 131
That's a really useful project with potential !
However, we observe an exponential growth of this kind of projects at the moment & that's a great thing for the human well-being.
But May I ask how do you differentiate yourself from others?
Activity: 205
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Pages:
Jump to: