Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 4. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I'm inspired by the concept of this project but I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks
Activity: 198
Obviously...can u tell me what's the benefits of this token??
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I don’t know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 176
I have searched for good ico projects and find out CARCO. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Activity: 200
Still reading the whitepaper, seems promising
Activity: 184
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the this project Wink
Activity: 194
great project, we just need to invest as much as we can in this project
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 217
hi, when are tokens gonna be available for trading/moving? 
Activity: 131
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team. You got some popular advisors. How would CARCO token work with users that dont know anything about blockchain and buying coins?
Activity: 205
Joined your twitter and telegram. Interesting project. Watching Cool
Activity: 181
Interested in this project. Looks like it could be one for the future Cool
Activity: 187
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start? 
Activity: 30
What about total token supply? Hard cap? 
Activity: 32
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team Grin
Activity: 213
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by carco will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right? 
Activity: 214
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 144
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon
Activity: 216
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team
Activity: 208
The information contained in your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon? 
Pages:
Jump to: