Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 9. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?

There is several problem solved with CARCO solution:
- contacts between drivers
- on road help advisory
- paying system
- sharing road information
- advertising and selling possibility
- bonus program for users
- etc

More you can find on www.carcohub.com
Activity: 98
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?

Yes they are under special conditions!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Interested in this project. Looks like it could be one for the future! Cool
Activity: 187
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Activity: 126
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 134
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis
Activity: 126
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Activity: 140
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
Activity: 140
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all info about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up!
Activity: 71
This is totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of your great community. Your team has many great ideas, promising project and very nice community aspiring to success. Good luck!
Activity: 213
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team
Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future
Activity: 214
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev
Activity: 144
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations
Activity: 216
It's probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself.
You have great potential, keep up the good work
Activity: 208
Very promising ICO in recent times. But why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?
Activity: 153
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it
Activity: 213
What happens if no minimum budget for the project will be achieved? 
Activity: 149
You are doing a great job, Carco! Creating drivers app with social network it is a very challenging task, so good luck to you
Activity: 201
I was reading the whitepaper and the project seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment
Activity: 228
Can you tell us more about Social network as a part of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: