Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 6. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
This project has great prospects imo. Thank you for the great opportunity to participate in such wonderful project 
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 213
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 207
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work of the team. I hope for the best Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal! Cool Cool
Activity: 193
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 119
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one!  the concept is quite interesting. I hope this project will become successful
Activity: 195
I like this project, no matter what others might say. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept and innovative ideas
Activity: 198
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected?? 
Activity: 126
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it.
By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 176
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 200
Hey guys. i was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve? maybe i missed something. but im not getting a clear picture 
Activity: 184
How long have you been involved in blockchain? 
Activity: 194
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate? 
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too? 
Activity: 217
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 131
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 205
Carco is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development   
Activity: 181
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Activity: 213
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
Pages:
Jump to: