Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 3. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
To which countries do you ship the Minephone and for which countries is the pre-order open now?
Activity: 6
Can I know who I can contact to send in a marketing proposal?
After the 1st year is over, can I get free service for the Minephone? If it is paid, what is the cost?
Activity: 8
Where is Bitwings headquartered at? Which country?
When is the Wings Pay being released? Will everyone be able to use it?
Can I renew my eth package of the Minephone WX once the contract is over? What happens if there is no Eth contract left?
How many countries does Bitwings operate in so far? How many more do you plan to open up at?
I have an AMA proposal for the BWN community. Who should I send it to?
How can I order the minephone wx if I am not based in Europe? Is the Minephone banned in any country?
What exactly is the Crypto Smart Ads? Is it for everyone? Is there a demo I can look at?
When does the pre-order of the Minephone WX second batch close? Is there a limited number of minephones in this batch too?
When does the pre-order of the Minephone WX second batch close? Is there a limited number of minephones in this batch too?
May I know who to contact for an AMA proposal? We have a major turkish community group and I was wondering if Bitwings will be interested?
May I know who to contact for an AMA proposal? We have a major turkish community group and I was wondering if Bitwings will be interested?
Is there any country restriction for BWN? Are there countries who cannot buy BWN?
Can I still buy BWN at 0.20 if I am an old member? I hold tokens from when it was 0.16. Or is the price 0.25 for everyone?
I have a marketing proposal for the Wings Chain and Crypto Smart Ads. Who should I contact?
Has Bitwings reached its Softcap yet? What was the Softcap again?
What’s Crypto Smart Ads and who can use them? Do we need to be Bitwings Members
Will the BWN price increase anymore now that it's $0.25? When do you plan to launch the blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: